2015 NBA Playoffs

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

alpha

Re: 2015 NBA Playoffs

Post by alpha »

Hate to say it, but agree 100%

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Ariza tho

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:Ariza tho
Whassup tho?

PEACE

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:
alpha wrote:Knowing you, I can see why you'd say that. Let's move on who'd you rather see advance from an entertainment standpoint?
Cle vs gs is the sexiest finals match up. Atl just has no star power. They were pretty entertaining when they were hitting on all cylinders and playing like the Spurs-lite, but they haven't been playing like that for months now. At least Cle has Bron and Irving, who can both be very dynamic. Also, there's a good chance GS wins and bron loses his fourth finals, which would pretty insane to happen to a player of his talent and stature, thus adding some more intrigue to that match up.
He'd match Magic Johnson in Finals losses.
UBM CD COMING SOON

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
alpha wrote:Knowing you, I can see why you'd say that. Let's move on who'd you rather see advance from an entertainment standpoint?
Cle vs gs is the sexiest finals match up. Atl just has no star power. They were pretty entertaining when they were hitting on all cylinders and playing like the Spurs-lite, but they haven't been playing like that for months now. At least Cle has Bron and Irving, who can both be very dynamic. Also, there's a good chance GS wins and bron loses his fourth finals, which would pretty insane to happen to a player of his talent and stature, thus adding some more intrigue to that match up.
Forgot Magic lost that many. That's interesting. I wonder what the record is in the NBA for most Finals series losses for an individual player.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Speaking of losing, someone needs to get Steph's rat headed daughter off the camera .
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:Speaking of losing, someone needs to get Steph's rat headed daughter off the camera .
And speaking of Steph's fam...

Steph's mom is hotter than his gf...

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Forgot Magic lost that many. That's interesting. I wonder what the record is in the NBA for most Finals series losses for an individual player.
Elgin Baylor with 8.
UBM CD COMING SOON

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

capable_keL wrote:Speaking of losing, someone needs to get Steph's rat headed daughter off the camera .

That's his wife, b

PEACE

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Atlanta is a completely different team than they were 2 months ago

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

I honestly cannot believe this Cavs team is going to be in the Finals. Just goes to show how terrible the East really is.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

stupidregister wrote:I honestly cannot believe this Cavs team is going to be in the Finals. Just goes to show how terrible the East really is.
This

The east is worse than ever

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Wtf was korver doing on that bron dunk?

alpha

Post by alpha »

peanut butter wrote:

That's his wife, b

PEACE
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2815 ... -broadcast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sonya Curry>

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

alpha wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

That's his wife, b

PEACE
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2815 ... -broadcast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sonya Curry>
Sonya Curry = hottest GILF of all time?

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

peanut butter wrote:Yeah, I think the playoffs have been really good. All top 4 teams remain. Clippers-Spurs was an absolute classic. Clippers collapse in the subsequent round was really great. Pierce had moments in series against Hawks. Bulls pushed the Cavs. Brow was fantastic in the first round. Biggest cause for frustration to me is no Thunder. Or Pacers team led by Paul George. But injuries are going to happen every season. Which is part of the reason that I feel things are breaking perfectly for the Dubs. To add to what's been said already, getting a path to the finals that doesn't involve the Clippers, Spurs or Thunder in any given year is a gift. And even though Love didn't play well for the Cavs, not having to worry about him in the Finals just helps their odds. As this classic season builds, it just increasingly feels like now or never.

PEACE
It's looking better and better for the warriors now that Howard is hurt. When I think out loud:

1. They avoided the surging Thunder in the first round match up thanks to KD's injury (and Ibaka).
2. They nearly lost to the Memphis (and it was looking REAL bad after game 3), but was saved by Tony Allen getting hurt (and Conley's injury to an extent).
3. They avoid the Spurs, Clippers, and face Houston (solid team), but now Howard is hurt.
4. When they get to the finals, they face the Cavs without love (and an injured kyrie) and let's be honest Cavs are not really finals-worthy (except for JR Smith who is on fire!)

But most importantly....Warriors have NO Injuries (and they have been an injury ridden team for the past several years - well speights...).

It's looking REAL good right about now...unless lebron goes absolutely bonkers in the finals (doubtful. hasn't looked great for more than one game at a time).

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

stupidregister wrote:I honestly cannot believe this Cavs team is going to be in the Finals. Just goes to show how terrible the East really is.
you must not have watched them the 2nd half of the season, they were #2 team after GS until Love got hurt, rest of the east is awful but they'd be favorites vs most West teams if Love still had 2 working arms. It is a little amusing to watch a single player end Chicago's playoff dreams for 6 years after Jordan did it to so many for so long. Jordan also never had to deal with his #2 player getting hurt during his peak, overall had really good fortune for team health during both 3-peats.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:Wtf was every hawk doing on that bron dunk?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

eternalreflection wrote:It is a little amusing to watch a single player end Chicago's playoff dreams for 6 years after Jordan did it to so many for so long.
I thought people stopped saying that Jordan was the only reason Bulls were good a long time ago. Without him they still had 55 wins.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

naturalborn103 wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:It is a little amusing to watch a single player end Chicago's playoff dreams for 6 years after Jordan did it to so many for so long.
I thought people stopped saying that Jordan was the only reason Bulls were good a long time ago. Without him they still had 55 wins.

Good, yes. but no non-Jordan team from that era would win a title. Not even close.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Blockhead wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:

Good, yes. but no non-Jordan team from that era would win a title. Not even close.
True, but I think the whole convo was revisited, because when bron left cle they won 19 games the next year...

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Blockhead wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:

True, but I think the whole convo was revisited, because when bron left cle they won 19 games the next year...
LeBron wasn't the only one to leave, that whole squad got blown up.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Blockhead wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:

That team's best player was Mo Williams. Scottie Pippen is one of the best players ever. It's a little different.

alpha

Post by alpha »

b. johnson wrote:
peanut butter wrote:Yeah, I think the playoffs have been really good. All top 4 teams remain. Clippers-Spurs was an absolute classic. Clippers collapse in the subsequent round was really great. Pierce had moments in series against Hawks. Bulls pushed the Cavs. Brow was fantastic in the first round. Biggest cause for frustration to me is no Thunder. Or Pacers team led by Paul George. But injuries are going to happen every season. Which is part of the reason that I feel things are breaking perfectly for the Dubs. To add to what's been said already, getting a path to the finals that doesn't involve the Clippers, Spurs or Thunder in any given year is a gift. And even though Love didn't play well for the Cavs, not having to worry about him in the Finals just helps their odds. As this classic season builds, it just increasingly feels like now or never.

PEACE
It's looking better and better for the warriors now that Howard is hurt. When I think out loud:

1. They avoided the surging Thunder in the first round match up thanks to KD's injury (and Ibaka).
2. They nearly lost to the Memphis (and it was looking REAL bad after game 3), but was saved by Tony Allen getting hurt (and Conley's injury to an extent).
3. They avoid the Spurs, Clippers, and face Houston (solid team), but now Howard is hurt.
4. When they get to the finals, they face the Cavs without love (and an injured kyrie) and let's be honest Cavs are not really finals-worthy (except for JR Smith who is on fire!)

But most importantly....Warriors have NO Injuries (and they have been an injury ridden team for the past several years - well speights...).

It's looking REAL good right about now...unless lebron goes absolutely bonkers in the finals (doubtful. hasn't looked great for more than one game at a time).
Tony Allen missing one game wasn't why they won. They made adjustments on the defensive end. Kinda lazy to reduce it to Tony Allen.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

eternalreflection wrote:
you must not have watched them the 2nd half of the season, they were #2 team after GS until Love got hurt, rest of the east is awful but they'd be favorites vs most West teams if Love still had 2 working arms. It is a little amusing to watch a single player end Chicago's playoff dreams for 6 years after Jordan did it to so many for so long. Jordan also never had to deal with his #2 player getting hurt during his peak, overall had really good fortune for team health during both 3-peats.
Umm, yes, I did watch them the 2nd half and no, they weren't the second-best team in the league at any point at all this year.

And that's the point. They don't have Love, Irving isn't 100% and they're still the favorites to make it to the Finals? If you think that's a statement about how good the Cavs are and not about how pathetic the East is, just be clear about it so I can put you on ignore right now and be done with it. Your post is so drenched in LeBron's ejaculate that I'm surprised I can read the words through it. This will be the worst Finals team since the 76ers in 2001.

You being salty about Chicago winning 20 years ago kinda says it all, especially since no one even remotely mentioned Jordan.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

josh smith looking like he is in slow motion compared to everyone else

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

In for a classic let down?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Blockhead wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:

You can't say they weren't even close. Anytime you get 55+ wins that means you are in the conversation. They went 7 with the Knicks (who won with help of Hue Hollins) who two series later went 7 with the Rockets in the finals.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Harden is balling. Easier said then done, but Thompson need to start forcing him right. He is letting him go left at will.