President's Cup

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

cheat2win

President's Cup

Post by cheat2win »

Damn that shit was good. As soon as it was clear that the Bears were getting smoked, I watched the Cup.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

Great matches. Woods sucked, but most of the Americans held their ground. I love how Couples beat Vijay on 18. I hate Vijay. I heard he had made some comment about the match not even going 18 holes cause he thought Couples was a weak opponent... if true... it makes the win even sweeter. And how about Immelman's bunker shot for eagle... and then Toms comes back and makes his eagle putt to halve the hole. There were some incredible shots yesterday... it was a lot of fun to watch.

zygmontone

Re: President's Cup

Post by zygmontone »

cheat2win wrote:Damn that shit was good. As soon as it was clear that the Bears were getting smoked, I watched the Cup.
yup, me too.

and nuke, woods definitely did NOT suck sunday. goosen played like a maniac. he hit 3 fairways all day - three - and made 4 birdies and an eagle. he made two putts from more than 60 feet. and woods was visibly injured. goose played insane yesterday, can't hold that against woods. and dimarco and couples were bonkers too. so awesome, so much fun to watch.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Re: President's Cup

Post by Nuke »

zygmontone wrote:
cheat2win wrote:Damn that shit was good. As soon as it was clear that the Bears were getting smoked, I watched the Cup.
yup, me too.

and nuke, woods definitely did NOT suck sunday. goosen played like a maniac. he hit 3 fairways all day - three - and made 4 birdies and an eagle. he made two putts from more than 60 feet. and woods was visibly injured. goose played insane yesterday, can't hold that against woods. and dimarco and couples were bonkers too. so awesome, so much fun to watch.
But with the Goose scrambling all over the place, he couldn't seem to put anything together. If you let a man who hits 3 fairways beat you... I don't think you're playing your best golf. Yes, his back was bothering him, but I just figured with Goose spraying his tee shots all over the place... Tiger could have easily put him away, but didn't.