extreme wiffle ball

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

yr gangsta conscience
Baseball America

extreme wiffle ball

Post by yr gangsta conscience »

okay so maybe i'm lame,
but i'm in love with this shit

http://junkball.com/

you twist the dial on the ball and it changes how the air flows through,
so you can select what type of pitch to throw.
screwball, knuckleball, sinker, rising, curve

I WISH I WAS 11.

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

wow that looks so fun

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

i clicked the link and it took me nowhere.

wtf is this?

yr gangsta conscience
Baseball America

Post by yr gangsta conscience »

CLICK
AGAIN.

it's a plastic baseball that makes anyone throwing it look like Zach Greinke in MVP '06.

slow ass hammer curve that makes kids look silly.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

pussified version of wiffle ball

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:pussified version of wiffle ball
true, but this does look kind of dope

MaskedTerror # 2

Post by MaskedTerror # 2 »

eh.

I bet I can get more movement on a real wiffle.

Props to Mike Scott and Burt Blyleven.

Masked Terror # 2- The Violent One

"The pleasure was yours"

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

This is awesome. I am getting that shit. Thanks!

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

Actually, fuck that, I'm just buying a shit load of whiffle balls for the summer! Where I'm moving has a sweet park right across the street, can't wait!

MaskedTerror # 2

were you sitting around debating that for 12 minutes and then you were like "Aw, fuck! Who am I kidding!"

But while I am talking wiffle, I want to mention that whomever thinks they know the "official" rules of wiffleball can suck a dick.

Rules are decided by whomsoever has the homefield, and then you play by those rules.

And don't run the bases for fucks sake, you'll look like a prancing fairie out there.

"The pleasure was yours"

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

MaskedTerror # 2 wrote:were you sitting around debating that for 12 minutes and then you were like "Aw, fuck! Who am I kidding!"
Pretty much. Gotta up the post count.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

cosigned on the house rules. And fuck this get a real wiffle ball and learn how to throw those pitches
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

True wiffle ball cannot be played in a park. It must be played against a building where you can draw your strike zone. Then you must determine what floor on the building across the street is an automatic double (usually the second) and what one is an automatic homerun (usually the third).

There is no base running. Also, its a good idea to have someone to confirm balls in the strike zone cause it can lead to a quit end to the game.

MaskedTerror # 2

Cash Rulz wrote:True wiffle ball cannot be played in a park. It must be played against a building where you can draw your strike zone. Then you must determine what floor on the building across the street is an automatic double (usually the second) and what one is an automatic homerun (usually the third).
I like the house rules, but this is more of a stickball thing. Wiffle ball can be played with any sort of strike zone. A chair is good. The best is a chair where you stick a couch cushion seat in it upright creating a large square. The thud usually tells you where the strike is.
Cash Rulz wrote: There is no base running. Also, its a good idea to have someone to confirm balls in the strike zone cause it can lead to a quit end to the game.
Always played that it is pitcher's call, no arguing. If you can't have honor in wiffle, where can you?

"The pleasure was yours"

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Prophecy wrote:And fuck this get a real wiffle ball and learn how to throw those pitches
which is why i hate this junk ball crap.

real gangsters learn how to pitch.

whenever i played wiffle ball, it was a strike zone drawn on a wall or on the side of a building.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Ive used the chair and drawing on the buidling methond. It really all depends on where your playing as to what works best. But ground rules are always home teams call
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

MaskedTerror # 2 wrote:eh.

I bet I can get more movement on a real wiffle.
i'm with MT2...i didn't waste 10 hours a day every summer in my backyard for some young punk to go out and buy one of these things and not have to put in the time...

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

MaskedTerror # 2 wrote:I like the house rules, but this is more of a stickball thing. Wiffle ball can be played with any sort of strike zone. A chair is good. The best is a chair where you stick a couch cushion seat in it upright creating a large square. The thud usually tells you where the strike is.

Always played that it is pitcher's call, no arguing. If you can't have honor in wiffle, where can you?
Man, I'm not carrying no fuckin' chair down 5 flights of steps....

And niggas ain't trying to hear that honor shit...

yo' Malik...where'd that shit hit???

MaskedTerror # 2

I feel for you, Cash. People who cheat in wiffle have a special place in hell.

What douche gets stuck calling the game. When not in the field, pitching or batting, I want to be doing one thing and one thing only, drinking. Oh, and talking shit.

And I don't want it to seem that playing with a painted square is not viable. It is great stuff, but I always equate it with stickball. It is fine for wiffle as well.

"The pleasure was yours"

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Wiffle beer is a good time. You hold a beer in your hands at all times and if you drop it for any reason you are OUT. Its rly hard but its rly hilarious.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

MaskedTerror # 2 wrote:What douche gets stuck calling the game. When not in the field, pitching or batting, I want to be doing one thing and one thing only, drinking. Oh, and talking shit.
Nobody said Malik's calls were reliable....