Fuckin' A's every ESSENTIAL album you should own thread

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Posted this in MP3X, but I'll add it here since it's essential as well:
Fuckin' A wrote:Edith Piaf - The Voice of the Sparrow: The Very Best of Edith Piaf (25th Anniversary) (1988)

Genre: French Pop
Bitrate: 192

1 La vie, l'amour
2 La vie en Rose
3 Milord
4 Comme moi (Like me)
5 Le vieux piano (The old piano)
6 Polichinelle (Punchinella)
7 Toujours aimer (Always loving)
8 L'effet que tu me fais (The effect you have on me)
9 Mon manege a moi
10 Mon Dieu (My God)
11 Hymme a l'amour (If you love me, really love me)
12 T'es beau, tu sais
13 Bravo pour le clown!
14 C'est l'amour (It's love)

Code: Select all

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dfvbk3

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Lou Reed - Transformer (1972)

Genre: Glam Rock

1 Vicious 3:00
2 Andy's Chest 3:21
3 Perfect Day 3:48
4 Hangin' 'Round 3:37
5 Walk on the Wild Side 4:17
6 Make Up 3:01
7 Satellite of Love 3:44
8 Wagon Wheel 3:23
9 New York Telephone Conversation 1:35
10 I'm So Free 3:12
11 Goodnight Ladies 4:21
David Bowie has never been shy about acknowledging his influences, and since the boho decadence and sexual ambiguity of the Velvet Underground's music had a major impact on Bowie's work, it was only fitting that as Ziggy Stardust mania was reaching its peak, Bowie would offer Lou Reed some much needed help with his career, which was stuck in neutral after his first solo album came and went. Musically, Reed's work didn't have too much in common with the sonic bombast of the glam scene, but at least it was a place where his eccentricities could find a comfortable home, and on Transformer Bowie and his right-hand man, Mick Ronson, crafted a new sound for Reed that was better fitting (and more commercially astute) than the ambivalent tone of his first solo album. Ronson adds some guitar raunch to "Vicious" and "Hangin' Round" that's a lot flashier than what Reed cranked out with the Velvets, but still honors Lou's strengths in guitar-driven hard rock, while the imaginative arrangements Ronson cooked up for "Perfect Day," "Walk on the Wild Side," and "Goodnight Ladies" blend pop polish with musical thinking just as distinctive as Reed's lyrical conceits. And while Reed occasionally overplays his hand in writing stuff he figured the glam kids wanted ("Make Up" and "I'm So Free" being the most obvious examples), "Perfect Day," "Walk on the Wild Side," and "New York Telephone Conversation" proved he could still write about the demimonde with both perception and respect. The sound and style of Transformer would in many ways define Reed's career in the 1970s, and while it led him into a style that proved to be a dead end, you can't deny that Bowie and Ronson gave their hero a new lease on life ג€” and a solid album in the bargain.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdi57q

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Miles Davis - In a Silent Way (1969)

Genre: Jazz Fusion

1 Shhh / Peaceful 17:58
2 In a Silent Way / It's About That Time 19:57
Listening to Miles Davis' originally released version of In a Silent Way in light of the complete sessions released by Sony in 2001 (Columbia Legacy 65362) reveals just how strategic and dramatic a studio construction it was. If one listens to Joe Zawinul's original version of "In a Silent Way," it comes across as almost a folk song with a very pronounced melody. The version Miles Davis and Teo Macero assembled from the recording session in July of 1968 is anything but. There is no melody, not even a melodic frame. There are only vamps and solos, grooves layered on top of other grooves spiraling toward space but ending in silence. But even these don't begin until almost ten minutes into the piece. It's Miles and McLaughlin, sparely breathing and wending their way through a series of seemingly disconnected phrases until the groove monster kicks in. The solos are extended, digging deep into the heart of the ethereal groove, which was dark, smoky, and ashen. McLaughlin and Hancock are particularly brilliant, but Corea's solo on the Fender Rhodes is one of his most articulate and spiraling on the instrument ever. The A-side of the album, "Shhh/Peaceful," is even more so. With Tony Williams shimmering away on the cymbals in double time, Miles comes out slippery and slowly, playing over the top of the vamp, playing ostinato and moving off into more mysterious territory a moment at a time. With Zawinul's organ in the background offering the occasional swell of darkness and dimension, Miles could continue indefinitely. But McLaughlin is hovering, easing in, moving up against the organ and the trills by Hancock and Corea; Wayne Shorter hesitantly winds in and out of the mix on his soprano, filling space until it's his turn to solo. But John McLaughlin, playing solos and fills throughout (the piece is like one long dreamy solo for the guitarist), is what gives it its open quality, like a piece of music with no borders as he turns in and through the commingling keyboards as Holland paces everything along. When the first round of solos ends, Zawinul and McLaughlin and Williams usher it back in with painterly decoration and illumination from Corea and Hancock. Miles picks up on another riff created by Corea and slips in to bring back the ostinato "theme" of the work. He plays glissando right near the very end, which is the only place where the band swells and the tune moves above a whisper before Zawinul's organ fades it into silence. This disc holds up, and perhaps is even stronger because of the issue of the complete sessions. It is, along with Jack Johnson and Bitches Brew, a signature Miles Davis session from the electric era.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3m9x8w

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Fuckin' A wrote:The Descendents - Milo Goes to College (1982)

Genre: Punk/Hardcore

1 Myage 2:00
2 I Wanna Be a Bear 0:40
3 I'm Not a Loser 1:30
4 Parents 1:37
5 Tonyage 0:55
6 M16 0:40
7 I'm Not a Punk 1:05
8 Catalina 1:45
9 Suburban Home 1:40
10 Statue of Liberty 1:58
11 Kabuki Girl 1:10
12 Marriage 1:45
13 Hope 1:55
14 Bikeage 2:10
15 Jean Is Dead 1:30
And indeed, since he was heading off to do just that, the Descendents bowed out the earliest phase of its existence with another collection of blink-and-you'll-miss-it songs about life, love, girls, losers, and, of course, food. Starting with the classic rip-and-riff of "Myage," which started a long-standing trend of Descendents songs ending with "-age," the four-piece pureed everything it loved ג€” pop hooks, punk and hardcore thrash, and whatever else it enjoyed ג€” and came up with an unpretentious, catchy winner. The playing of the core band is even better than before, never mistaking increased skill with needing to show off; the Lombardo/Stevenson rhythm section is in perfect sync, while Navetta provides the corrosive power. Add in Aukerman's in-your-face hilarity and f*ck-off stance, and it's punk rock that wears both its adolescence and brains on its sleeve. Aukerman lets his heart slip through more than once amid all the hilarious descriptions and putdowns, like the slow-burn introduction to "Catalina," with Navetta's guitar the perfect snarling counterpoint. There are a couple of moments where the band's young age is all too obvious ג€” the trendoids slammed in "Loser" deserve the total trashing given, but the casual homophobia is unfortunate no matter where you stand. As for "Kabuki Girl," you've got to wonder. Generally, though, this is smart, sly music and words coming from people interested in creating their own lives and style as opposed to following trends. There's "Tonyage," another rant against punk/new wave wannabes who "were all surfers last year"; the wise-in-advance-of-its-years "I'm Not a Punk," perhaps the band's greatest song; and the power-singalong "Suburban Home," with its spoken-word start and ending, "I want to be stereotyped, I want to be classified!" The music never stops, neither does the energy ג€” an instant party album of its own kind.
One of my favorite records growing up and it still sounds great. Everyone should download this because it's filled front-to-back with fantastic songs, but it contains what I think is the best jilted "nice guys finish last" love song in "Hope".

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Scott Walker - Scott 4 (1969)

Genre: Pop/Rock

1 The Seventh Seal 4:57
2 On Your Own Again 1:48
3 The World's Strongest Man 2:21
4 Angels of Ashes 4:21
5 Boy Child 3:38
6 Hero of the War 2:28
7 The Old Man's Back Again (Dedicated to the Neo-Stalinist Regime) 3:43
8 Duchess 2:50
9 Get Behind Me 3:14
10 Rhymes of Goodbye 3:04
Walker dropped out of the British Top Ten with his fourth album, but the result was probably his finest '60s LP. While the tension between the bloated production and his introspective, ambitious lyrics remains, much of the over-the-top bombast of the orchestral arrangements has been reined in, leaving a relatively stripped-down approach that complements his songs rather than smothering them. This is the first Walker album to feature entirely original material, and his songwriting is more lucid and cutting. Several of the tracks stand among his finest. "The Seventh Seal," based upon the classic film by Ingmar Bergman, features remarkably ambitious (and relatively successful) lyrics set against a haunting Ennio Morricone-style arrangement. "The Old Man's Back Again" also echoes Morricone, and tackles no less ambitious a lyrical palette; "dedicated to the neo-Stalinist regime," the "old man" of this song was supposedly Josef Stalin. "Hero of the War" is also one of Walker's better vignettes, serenading his war hero with a cryptic mix of tribute and irony. Other songs show engaging folk, country, and soul influences that were largely buried on his previous solo albums.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1k1ntw

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Cannonball Adderley - Somethin' Else(1958)

Genre: Jazz

1 Autumn Leaves 10:55
2 Love for Sale 7:01
3 Somethin' Else 8:11
4 One for Daddy-O 8:21
5 Dancing in the Dark 4:03
6 Bangoon 5:05
It isn't too difficult to understand why MFSL considered this album to be a worthy candidate for an Ultradisc reissue ג€” aside from Cannonball Adderley, you have a lineup that includes Miles Davis, Hank Jones, Sam Jones, and Art Blakey. This is a group that could take on a Barry Manilow number and turn it into a jazz masterpiece. MFSL have done the purchaser a favor, too, by including an additional track that was left off the original album. This sixth track, ""Alison's Uncle,"" closes out Somethin' Else on a high note, changing the flow of energy in an interesting way (purists can still finish up on a quieter note, as with the original, by programming ""Dancing in the Dark"" as the final track). In many ways it's a surprise that this track was left off originally ג€” it's an excellent piece, with Adderley and Davis trading licks and solos while Jones and Blakey keep pace. Blakey also takes some terrific solos. The remastering job is the usual superb MFSL effort, producing clear sound with almost no background noise. Due to the original recording (made in 1958), Davis' trumpet sometimes seems a little shrill and metallic, but it's not an overwhelming problem ג€” certainly not when you consider Davis' style. Altogether, an excellent addition to any jazz collection.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aie761

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

That Lou Reed is fanfuckingtastic.

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

These albums speak for themselves. If they're not in your collection, or AT LEAST have heard them, download them now.

Each album is either 192 kbps or VBR:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin [IV] (1971)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1udmld
The Beatles - Revolver (1966)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1z9ie8
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme (1965)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wpat32
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde (1966)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1za13

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Don't sleep on that Miles Davis album. It's my personal favorite of his.

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Grant Green - Idle Moments (1964)

Bitrate: VBR

1 Idle Moments 14:59
2 Jean de Fleur 6:50
3 Django 8:45
4 Nomad 12:17
This languid, seductive gem may well be Grant Green's greatest moment on record. Right from the opening bars of the classic title cut, Idle Moments is immediately ingratiating and accessible, featuring some of Green's most stylish straight jazz playing. Whether he's running warm (pianist Duke Pearson's "Idle Moments"), cool (the Modern Jazz Quartet's "Django"), or a bit more up-tempo (Pearson's "Nomad," his own "Jean de Fleur"), Green treats the material with the graceful elegance that was the hallmark of his best hard bop sessions, and that quality achieves its fullest expression here. He's helped by an ensemble that, as a sextet, is slightly larger and fuller-sounding than usual, and there's plenty of room for solo explorations on the four extended pieces. Pearson's touch on the piano is typically warm, while two players best known on Blue Note for their modernist dates mellow out a bit ג€” the cool shimmer of Bobby Hutcherson's vibes is a marvelously effective addition to the atmosphere, while Joe Henderson plays with a husky, almost Ike Quebec-like breathiness. That cushion of support helps spur Green to some of the loveliest, most intimate performances of his career ג€” no matter what the tempo, it's as if his guitar is whispering secrets in your ear. It's especially true on the dreamy title track, though: a gorgeous, caressing, near-15-minute excursion that drifts softly along like a warm, starry summer night. Even more than the two-disc set The Complete Quartets With Sonny Clark, Idle Moments is the essential first Green purchase, and some of the finest guitar jazz of the hard bop era.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dgzuxt

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

request sonny rollins-saxophone colossus

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

SCARLENE wrote:request sonny rollins-saxophone colossus
here ya go lene:

http://rapidshare.com/files/123266459/Rollins_-_Colossus.rar

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

I'd consider this essential, especially if you are a fan of the show:
Fuckin' A wrote:Angelo Badalamenti - Soundtrack from "Twin Peaks"

Year: 1990
Genre: Soundtrack
Bitrate: VBR

1 Twin Peaks Theme 5:06
2 Laura Palmer's Theme 4:52
3 Audrey's Dance 5:17
4 The Nightingale (feat. Julee Cruise) 4:56
5 Freshly Squeezed 3:48
6 The Bookhouse Boys 3:29
7 Into the Night (feat. Julee Cruise) 4:44
8 Night Life in Twin Peaks 3:27
9 Dance of the Dream Man 3:41
10 Love Theme From Twin Peaks 5:04
11 Falling (feat. Julee Cruise) 5:21
Composer Angelo Badalamenti set the tone for David Lynch's bizarre television soap with a haunting theme created from electric piano, synthetic strings and the twangiest guitar this side of Duane Eddy. The love theme, appropriately enough, sounds like a funeral march. (The series' central character was found dead at the beginning of the first episode.) The rest of the music, instantly recognizable to anyone who saw even one episode of the series, borders on fever-dream jazz. Lynch-favorite Julee Cruise sings the only three vocal songs. The music from Twin Peaks is dark, cloying and obsessive ג€” and one of the best scores ever written for television.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3qv7rw

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

two questions:

any cat stevens?

also- what song is missing off that live sam cooke album?

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

samdoom wrote:two questions:

any cat stevens?

also- what song is missing off that live sam cooke album?
1) I'll upload Tea for the Tillerman soon.

2) None, there are supposed to be 9 tracks.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Fuckin' A wrote:
SCARLENE wrote:request sonny rollins-saxophone colossus
here ya go lene:

http://rapidshare.com/files/123266459/Rollins_-_Colossus.rar
:cheers: thanks pal

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman (1970)

Genre: Folk

1 Where Do the Children Play? 3:49
2 Hard Headed Woman 3:46
3 Wild World 3:20
4 Sad Lisa 3:43
5 Miles From Nowhere 3:32
6 But I Might Die Tonight 1:54
7 Longer Boats 3:06
8 Into White 3:29
9 On the Road to Find Out 5:06
10 Father and Son 3:40
11 Tea for the Tillerman 1:03
Mona Bone Jakon only began Cat Stevens' comeback. Seven months later, he returned with Tea for the Tillerman, an album in the same chamber-group style, employing the same musicians and producer, but with a far more confident tone. Mona Bone Jakon had been full of references to death, but Tea for the Tillerman was not about dying; it was about living in the modern world while rejecting it in favor of spiritual fulfillment. It began with a statement of purpose, "Where Do the Children Play?," in which Stevens questioned the value of technology and progress. "Wild World" found the singer being dumped by a girl, but making the novel suggestion that she should stay with him because she was incapable of handling things without him. "Sad Lisa" might have been about the same girl after she tried and failed to make her way; now, she seemed depressed to the point of psychosis. The rest of the album veered between two themes: the conflict between the young and the old, and religion as an answer to life's questions. Tea for the Tillerman was the story of a young man's search for spiritual meaning in a soulless class society he found abhorrent. He hadn't yet reached his destination, but he was confident he was going in the right direction, traveling at his own, unhurried pace. The album's rejection of contemporary life and its yearning for something more struck a chord with listeners in an era in which traditional verities had been shaken. It didn't hurt, of course, that Stevens had lost none of his ability to craft a catchy pop melody; the album may have been full of angst, but it wasn't hard to sing along to. As a result, Tea for the Tillerman became a big seller and, for the second time in four years, its creator became a pop star.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ek1yto

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

fuck yeah I've been missing that albulm.

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

im kind of sad that joy division is all the way at #20 on the "most downloaded" list. they're one of my favorite bands of all time.

i also figured there'd be more interest with the movie out now on dvd and all.
("control" - the JD biopic directed by anton corbijn if you dont know what im talkin about.)

did anyone see it? i thought it was amazing and beautifully done.
was there a thread about it?

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

Thanks a million for the all the jazz albums you have posted so far. The older I get, the more Im appreciating it.

Btw, I want to contribute but all my music is on another computer which is beyond repair. With that said, if you could post up some more classic jazz albums, I will not only drink to that but buy you one as well.

:cheers:

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

malpractice wrote:im kind of sad that joy division is all the way at #20 on the "most downloaded" list. they're one of my favorite bands of all time.

("control" - the JD biopic directed by anton corbijn if you dont know what im talkin about.)

There was a thread, but I think it was in Curb. Copped the DVD a few weeks ago and loved it. What is your favorite Joy Division album, malpractice?

:icedit:

malpractice is a woman? Holla at ya boy. We can watch Control together, and then listen to some Bungle.

Fuckin' A

Post by Fuckin' A »

Harry Hater wrote:Thanks a million for the all the jazz albums you have posted so far. The older I get, the more Im appreciating it.

Btw, I want to contribute but all my music is on another computer which is beyond repair. With that said, if you could post up some more classic jazz albums, I will not only drink to that but buy you one as well.

:cheers:
No problem homie. Here's another essential Jazz album for ya:

Art Blakey - Moanin' (1959)

1 Warm-up dialogue between Lee and Rudy 0:35
2 Moanin' 9:30
3 Are You Real? 4:47
4 Along Came Betty 6:08
5 The Drum Thunder Suite 7:30
6 Blues March 6:13
7 Come Rain or Come Shine 5:45
8 Moanin' (alternate take) 9:19
The third version of Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers debuted with this stunning album. Tenor saxophonist Benny Golson helped give the quintet its own personality with his compositions and arrangements (contributing "Blues March," "Along Came Betty," "Are You Real," and "The Drum Thunder Suite" to this set), 20-year-old trumpeter Lee Morgan quickly emerged as a powerful soloist and the funky pianist Bobby Timmons' "Moanin'" became the Messengers' first real hit. This classic album, a major influence on hard bop, is highly recommended.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/loko78
I'll post some more (Jazz) gems in the future.

Snuggles the DESTROYER

Post by Snuggles the DESTROYER »

intuition wrote:
HomeSkillet wrote:Jeff buckley is fantastic.

this one of the few that i dl'd wanting to like, but just couldn't get into.

jellyfish was another one, but i just kind of skimmed through it. will probably re dl and give it a better chance after all the additional rave reviews.
Give Jellyfish another chance. Mostly, listen to songs all the way through.
As dumb as it sounds, most of their songs have a late climax.

Once again, 'A amazing quality.

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

Fuckin' A wrote:
malpractice wrote:im kind of sad that joy division is all the way at #20 on the "most downloaded" list. they're one of my favorite bands of all time.

There was a thread, but I think it was in Curb. Copped the DVD a few weeks ago and loved it. What is your favorite Joy Division album, malpractice?

malpractice is a woman? Holla at ya boy. We can watch Control together, and then listen to some Bungle.
i'll have to go back and look for the "control" movie thread.
i didnt buy the dvd before seeing it first, because i was terrified of being disappointed. it was brilliant and sad and heartbreaking and all that stuff. i bought a copy for myself.

ian curtis' daughter is now my age (29), and she is a spitting image of him. it makes me sad.

"unknown pleasures" is my favorite album of theirs. i know that "love will tear us apart" is THE song, but my favorite tracks ("shes lost control" and "new dawn fades") are on the pleasures album.

and yes, i am a lady :gyeah:

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

I think I like Substance the most, the singles were fiya.

Thought I would share some Sabs.

1. "Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener" ג€“ 8:01
2. "Tomorrow's Dream" ג€“ 3:11
3. "Changes" ג€“ 4:44
4. "FX" ג€“ 1:43
5. "Supernaut" ג€“ 4:44
6. "Snowblind" ג€“ 5:33
7. "Cornucopia" ג€“ 3:54
8. "Laguna Sunrise" ג€“ 2:55
9. "St. Vitus Dance" ג€“ 2:29
10. "Under the Sun/Every Day Comes and Goes" ג€“ 5:52

http://www.mediafire.com/?3x122cjovnf

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

Not even Money Gripp's stamp approval, one I have the utmost respect for, will make me download a Cure album.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

malpractice wrote:
Fuckin' A wrote:

i didnt buy the dvd before seeing it first, because i was terrified of being disappointed. it was brilliant and sad and heartbreaking and all that stuff. i bought a copy for myself.

ian curtis' daughter is now my age (29), and she is a spitting image of him. it makes me sad.

"unknown pleasures" is my favorite album of theirs. i know that "love will tear us apart" is THE song, but my favorite tracks ("shes lost control" and "new dawn fades") are on the pleasures album.

a lady in ohio... what city?

and there was a bunch of Joy Division uploading back when there was talk of the biopic. A thread in here and in Curb on seperate months.
one of which, gave me (and probably most other people in this thread downloading) to catch up on JD.
"Love Will Tear Us Apart" is THE song, but I'm a big fan of "Transmission"
I really need to see that movie.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

malpractice wrote:
Fuckin' A wrote:

ya.. i started the thread in curb when the movie was out in theaters. basically me & one other person were the only ones who had seen it and there was not much response

i loved it. control was a top 3 movie of 2007 of mine. the actor's did a :ohsh: job in replaying the songs

unknown pleasures is their best album without a doubt. then i like substance slightly over closer.. they have plenty of songs they stand up to 'love will tear us apart' even if they're not as "iconic"

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote: also I think Band of Gypsies needs to be posted
A. because its an incredible record
B. because I left it behind on accident in the move and I feel an urge to hear it.
also this Talk Talk album is ill.
for some reason I was thinking it would be more like the Television record, but this is a pleasant surprise.

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:I really need to see that movie.
you definitely do. i keep tellin everyone not to sleep on this one, even if you think you dont like "art films" or joy division's music. the cinematography is excellent (each frame looks like it could be a still photograph) and i think everyone can relate to the story/ian in a lot of ways, so it's not just a movie for giant JD fangirls like myself.

i bounce around a lot (went to school in NW ohio, grad school at kent, lived in columbus and cleveland) but right now im south of akron/canton. i kind of hate it here. i moved for my job and i am SO ready to get the fuck outta dodge. are you in ohio?
ackbar wrote:i loved it. control was a top 3 movie of 2007 of mine. the actor's did a :ohsh: job in replaying the songs
no doubt. i didnt realize when i started watching that the actors were actually performing! that was ballsy, especially for a band as iconic as joy division. sam whatshisname was crazy good at being able to mimic ian's mannerisms and expressions and whatnot.

i wanted to see it in theatres SO badly but it wasnt playing anywhere near me.