The Official Project Blowed/Good Life Appreciation Thread

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

stoehner

Post by stoehner »

Versive wrote:damn, wish i had seen that hulu post before i went and bought it. i mean don't get me wrong, it was a cool doc, but definitely not worth the $20+ pricetag.
your on the wrong thread if you dont think that footage is worth a $20.00 tag, plus hulu doesnt offer the bonus disc i believe

Versive

Post by Versive »

They're great mcs, but with shipping to NY it was closer to $30.
That said, yeah you guys are way more into their stuff than me. Peace.

stoehner

Post by stoehner »

Versive wrote:They're great mcs, but with shipping to NY it was closer to $30.
That said, yeah you guys are way more into their stuff than me. Peace.
No. I see your point, Im glad you got to view and support this release!

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

Anyone know what this is from?

http://www.mediafire.com/?0z2l3zyezji

It's a song with supernatural and peace but I don't know if it was released at all... super sick track tho

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

There's a camp freestyle full length LP floating around, it might be from that

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

Full length? I don't know if that's true, I just posted the Camp Freestyle album which is only 6 or 7 tracks but this is def not on it... Just wondering if it's a b-side or unreleased track or what

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

daBay-2-daDam wrote:Full length? I don't know if that's true, I just posted the Camp Freestyle album which is only 6 or 7 tracks but this is def not on it... Just wondering if it's a b-side or unreleased track or what
That's why I said full length that is floating around, not EP that was released.

Floating around as in sitting on my hard drive. Stay tuned

stoehner

Post by stoehner »

bignormy wrote:
daBay-2-daDam wrote:Full length? I don't know if that's true, I just posted the Camp Freestyle album which is only 6 or 7 tracks but this is def not on it... Just wondering if it's a b-side or unreleased track or what
That's why I said full length that is floating around, not EP that was released.

Floating around as in sitting on my hard drive. Stay tuned
hahaha...lol...lol....lol

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5eumqq

13 track camp freestyle LP found on soulseek.

Interestingly, the previously posted track is not on here.

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

Wow, word up bignormy! I had no idea there was a full length Camp Freestyle. Epic find... I am on slsk too but hadn't found this... any info on why it wasn't released or anything like that? Thanks again man, I'm stoked to bump this right now

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

Haha, I have NO idea where it came from; I heard it mentioned on here or some other message board and looked for it on soulseek and came up with it.

There is a TON of unreleased peace material out there, it seems like. I know there was a so called demo version of southern fried chicken that has partly leaked, there are the rumored green mile EP, silver metallic shit lp, there's a demo version of the pits and kits with some kind of different stuff...and it seems like every high profile blowed related posse cut/collabo that would up not being released has the common thread of involving peace.

also saw aliennationradio mentioned some old mid 90s tape with several songs, if we're going further into the past

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

haha ya i know what you mean... a lot of unreleased and mysterious material out there... I have a song with him and kits that is supposedly from the green mile stuff, the only thing i have from silver metallic shit is the track celestial ship... I didn't know there were demo versions of the kits n pits album tho that would be tight to hear I really liked that album gumbo and wish kits would put out more stuff...

theres also all that new stuff peace has been doin in the bay with the awake clique like papa's arcade which is with caveman, and PR which is with romanowski, theres a few tracks of it on romanowski's myspace, sounds pretty different tho...

also on that new l*roneous ep that was put out for free has a track on it with the awake clique and peace is on it

stoehner

Post by stoehner »

who has some unreleased l'roneous.....he kinda disappeared

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

stoehner

Post by stoehner »

i wish some more first brigade stuff would surface....

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

figured id post this cuz its super ill...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzP5GZSuQ9Q&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzP5GZSuQ9Q&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like how Ab does his verse from the difference between you and me and PEACE does that way harder acapella. Supposedly this is off the album Blowed Jewelz, does anyone have any info on that? I have two other tracks off it besides this one, Haiku D'etat whos the player and track 20 from PEACE, the hook goes like "i dont mean to be shady but this is peace big baby..."

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

daBay-2-daDam
Thanks for that tray loc only had a m4a version. Can you re up he say she say?

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

here ya go

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jrt17je92rk4z2

i dont have the last track off the tape called arrested, anyone have that?

Chris

Rarities.

Post by Chris »

You cats are utterly amazing.

I remember "Scud Missle" being played in the 1st or 2nd season of The Sopranos.
Now, if U listen, I'mma tell ya'.

daBay-2-daDam

Post by daBay-2-daDam »

anyone holdin the sounds of the goodlife tape? thats a classic gem that needs to be unearthed

AlienNationRadio

Re: Rarities.

Post by AlienNationRadio »

Chris wrote:You cats are utterly amazing.

I remember "Scud Missle" being played in the 1st or 2nd season of The Sopranos.
???

lpilgrm

Post by lpilgrm »

bignormy wrote: There is a TON of unreleased peace material out there, it seems like. I know there was a so called demo version of southern fried chicken that has partly leaked, there are the rumored green mile EP, silver metallic shit lp, there's a demo version of the pits and kits with some kind of different stuff...and it seems like every high profile blowed related posse cut/collabo that would up not being released has the common thread of involving peace.

also saw aliennationradio mentioned some old mid 90s tape with several songs, if we're going further into the past
whats up everybody. i joined philaflav simply for this thread lol. but im on a mission to find as much p.e.a.c.e. material as possible. was wondering if anyone could upload/reupload (some of the links are dead): wing dinner/southern fry'd chicken/silver metallic shit/first brigade?

in the meantime ill scour my hard drives for any blowedian material i have that may not be on here already.

kotep

Post by kotep »

hey so is there any rip of the good life documentary anywhere yet?
dont have the cash on the card to order it and REALLY want to see that shit

anyone??

lpilgrm

Post by lpilgrm »

i bought it on itunes myself. i just dont know how to get rid of the itunes password shit so you can watch it on any computer. if anyone knows how to remove the security from an itunes purchased movie, im all ears.

Skies The Limit

Post by Skies The Limit »

i WAS FINALLY ACCEPTED TO THIS ELITE SITE AND AM AMAZED AT THE SUPPORT THIS THREAD IS GETTING. IM GONNA STRAIGHT DROP AN ATOMIC BOMB OF UPLOADS UP IN THIS HEEZY ! ! ! !
Last edited by Skies The Limit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skies The Limit

OTHERWIZE - ON SOME OTHER ISH
http://www.mediafire.com/?5t1id5rixjejgob
Last edited by Skies The Limit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skies The Limit

AFTERLIFE RADIO...a compilation of songs from Afterlife records featuring NGAFSH, Riddlore, Wreccless, Chu, Ellay Khule, Pterradacto, Tray Loc, etc. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?5vtlcv31fav0333
Last edited by Skies The Limit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skies The Limit

Last edited by Skies The Limit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skies The Limit

ImageCYPHA 7 - THE INNER G ...Dope click out the GoodLife....Light some green, relax, and Enjoy! ! ! ! :cheers:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w9d9z0iwtr1b83e
Last edited by Skies The Limit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.