OT:..ZSHARE question..

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

william g.

OT:..ZSHARE question..

Post by william g. »

Does anyone else have problems with ZSHARE?

Someone on here put up a ZSHARE link to a radio show today and the ZSHARE link didn't work for me.

I'm a member of ZSHARE but when i click the download link in that file it downloads and then goes right back to the audio screen,which by the way doesn't even open up either.

Why people still use ZSHARE is a mystery to me.

I've noticed in the past after someone puts up a link for that site it goes down real quick,unlike MEGAUPLOAD/RAPIDSHARE/MEDIAFIRE.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

it's a common beef with zshare, that problem specifically ruined their spot as #1 prefered single song upload hosting

usershare and limelinx are now the most common used, both suck for various reasons. usershare wrecks computers, it's like a machine gun of popups and spyware

i prefer divshare above all for single songs, mediafire for files below 100mb, megaupload for everything else.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Verge

Post by Verge »

drizzle wrote: i prefer divshare above all for single songs, mediafire for files below 100mb, megaupload for everything else.
right on.
:og:

ThaGiantOvHipHop

Post by ThaGiantOvHipHop »

Zshare can eat a fucking dick if you ask me. Those bitches take down every fucking thing. I wanted a few Boom Bap Project 12inch singles so fuck Zshare with a dirty diseased rubber!

step one

Post by step one »

i still think mediafire is better than of all of em - no countdown, no d/l limit, not may pop ups.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

I've never had that problem with ZSHARE, although I don't use it often.

Verge

Post by Verge »

step one wrote:i still think mediafire is better than of all of em - no countdown, no d/l limit, not may pop ups.
They were my fav for a minute but then a lot of people started having problems with songs that wouldn't extract from zips/rars and all that "corrupted file" nonsense. They're still a top sharer, especially as a free one.
Once I bought a premium account, it was all downhill. Every time I would turn around, I had to pay an extra 6,7 dollars for more bandwidth. So besides paying their regular $7 a month, I was paying sometimes up to $20 a month. Glad I got rid of that account. Now I have no problems with them.

But for premium accounts, right now, megaupload is my favorite. I can see not liking them if you don't have an account though.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

I use a divshare premium for the blog, never had any problems with it
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo