Monifah: "You" Remix (Promo CDM)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Req

Monifah: "You" Remix (Promo CDM)

Post by Req »

Only good copy of this I have is the CDS clean.

http://jewelcaseheaven.blogspot.com/201 ... ptown.html

Does anyone have the immensely superior dirty vinyl version with the McGruff verse? I've only heard it on the 96 Bad Boy mixtape to this point.
F.U. MOOLAH

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

320 CBR:

http://www.multiupload.com/10OI2Y8VII (freshly upped, still up everywhere)

Req

Post by Req »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
F.U. MOOLAH

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

TheBigSleep wrote:320 CBR:

http://www.multiupload.com/10OI2Y8VII (freshly upped, still up everywhere)
Propz. Does this joint have an instrumental??
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

MCGRUFF IS THE G.O.A.T

that is all...
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

What's so special about some R&B remix joint featuring a Hiphop Emcee?

Btw, who produced it?
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:What's so special about some R&B remix joint featuring a Hiphop Emcee?

Btw, who produced it?
Are you retarded?

fatboybrandon

Post by fatboybrandon »

Nice. I haven't listened to Monifah in awhile, I always liked the song she had with Heavy D in the mid 90's.
Audio: Organized Konfusion Interviewed by DJ Riz & WildMan Steve, 1994 http://bit.ly/stress1994" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Req

Post by Req »

Thun wrote:
Are you retarded?
did you ever get that mid 90s rap/r&b comp put together?

i wanted to check for that
F.U. MOOLAH

Thun

Post by Thun »

Req wrote:
Thun wrote:
Are you retarded?
did you ever get that mid 90s rap/r&b comp put together?

i wanted to check for that
Was is supposed to? I don't even remember this.

Req

Post by Req »

it wasnt u that made that thread asking for examples of dope 90s rap/r&b collabos?

lol, anyone reading this wanna make one?
F.U. MOOLAH

Req

Post by Req »

got it mixed up with this: http://philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105127

some good shit in there
F.U. MOOLAH

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

Req, your link just takes me to the forum index-is it just me?
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

Req

Post by Req »

if u cant get it through the link, click on search at the top of the page, enter in '90s RnB With HARD hip hop beats' and click 'search for all terms'
F.U. MOOLAH

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

Thanks for that.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

atlantiswasreal

Re: Monifah: "You" Remix (Promo CDM)

Post by atlantiswasreal »

Req wrote:Only good copy of this I have is the CDS clean.

how do you download this cd single

Bigg Boss Luciano

Post by Bigg Boss Luciano »

atlantiswasreal wrote:

jewelcaseheaven.blogspot.com wrote:About this blog

All of the CDs in my collection are not available in the shops and are partially available to hear here for sampling purposes only - for collectors and people tired of today's music alike. All the streamed music here is for promotional purposes only. Sorry, but I do not offer download links. These items are available to buy. Some of them might take a while to find, but they are out there. I will exchange high quality rips SEE MY "WANT LIST" SECTION.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

Panama PI is the worst rapper ever.

atlantiswasreal

Post by atlantiswasreal »

Bigg Boss Luciano wrote:
atlantiswasreal wrote:

jewelcaseheaven.blogspot.com wrote:About this blog

All of the CDs in my collection are not available in the shops and are partially available to hear here for sampling purposes only - for collectors and people tired of today's music alike. All the streamed music here is for promotional purposes only. Sorry, but I do not offer download links. These items are available to buy. Some of them might take a while to find, but they are out there. I will exchange high quality rips SEE MY "WANT LIST" SECTION.
yeah, i read that on the page.

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

That's pretty cool that the guy who runs that Blog doesn't share mp3's. I wish more people were like that so people would be forced to actually BUY records and cd's like they should be doing anyways, especially if they call themself Hiphop.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

step one

Post by step one »

Wicked wrote:That's pretty cool that the guy who runs that Blog doesn't share mp3's. I wish more people were like that so people would be forced to actually BUY records and cd's like they should be doing anyways, especially if they call themself Hiphop.
setting aside the fact you're a complete cunt for a moment, I dont really understand the point of a blog that posts snippets or whatever. If you dont want to post up music thats cool but why bother doing the blog in the first place?

Also, what the fuck has 'calling yourself Hip Hop' got to do with sharing MP3s?! You do know that this happens in all genres right?

Fucking retard.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

step one wrote:
Wicked wrote:That's pretty cool that the guy who runs that Blog doesn't share mp3's. I wish more people were like that so people would be forced to actually BUY records and cd's like they should be doing anyways, especially if they call themself Hiphop.
setting aside the fact you're a complete cunt for a moment, I dont really understand the point of a blog that posts snippets or whatever. If you dont want to post up music thats cool but why bother doing the blog in the first place?

Also, what the fuck has 'calling yourself Hip Hop' got to do with sharing MP3s?! You do know that this happens in all genres right?

Fucking retard.
I wish we could just air out this discussion and then if anyone mentions it again (thus derailing thread after thread) they get banned. It's self-serving rhetoric that serves no purpose in TROY.