Darc Mind - Bipolar (2006)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Darc Mind - Bipolar (2006)

Post by Philaflava »

Not that old, but kinda obscure. I'm a big DM fan so I thought I'd share what '94hiphopblogspot got.

01. Intro (Call From The Doctor)
02. 'Saga
03. Where I've Alwayz Been
04. Beset-On All-Side
05. Check The Jewlz
06. Dot-Chu 'N The Eye
07. Come On In
08. ' Minute - Ago
09. On The Ropes
10. Do - It
11. U Don't Really Wanna Battle (Verse)
12. The Convo (feat. Trugoy)
13. I'm Ill (Remix)
14. I.R.S.
15. Fine Brown Frame
16. Sons Of Sam (Remix)
17. Vivid ' (Verse)
18. Kine 'O Shit I'm-On (Verse)
19. Lov -N-Disses (Tough Luve Series #1)
20. Seed (Verse)
21. Spontaneous' (feat. Kwite Def M.C.)

http://rapidgator.net/file/5bb17870a91f ... D.rar.html

ChaMerZ

Re: Darc Mind - Bipolar (2006)

Post by ChaMerZ »

good drop.

yea that blog's been poppin lately.

After a while I stopped browsing and just subscribed to the rss because the posts just never let up. Site owner posts albums (& most of them rare too) at industrial rates.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah the blog is dope but that new Linkbuck shit is ridiculous. You can't make any money with that shit, at least not enough to justify using it on a site like that. But at least do it only if people want to download a link, not look at diff pages on the blog.

Versive

Post by Versive »

An LI classic. Kevroc is pretty much unfuckwitable. Wish I'd been up on them when they were active because 1) I'd have loved this shit just as much if not more back then and 2) I'd have championed the hell outta it.

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

I used to have a way of getting past that shit via adblock, but I can't for the life of me remember how. In any case, it's not really hard to deal with as the actual download links are generally just tacked on. All you need to do is copy and paste.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

night_shade

Post by night_shade »

I've always dug Lov-N-Disses on here, lovely beat.
"...my ex girl's got balls." - Guru

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

I can't wait to hear this

And Peace to Night_Shade, good name!
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

JankZ

Post by JankZ »

Philaflava wrote:Yeah the blog is dope but that new Linkbuck shit is ridiculous. You can't make any money with that shit, at least not enough to justify using it on a site like that. But at least do it only if people want to download a link, not look at diff pages on the blog.
haha... jus like i said. we on a new project to get that blog to its own server, so it will need some more earnings.
and there r 5000+ links, so i cant add em on or off manually (im not a robot), so peeps gotta do their adblocks or something else, i dont care for that.

im responsible for that shit but at the end of day im the one on there that still uses free hoster.
what should be better - if u have 8 secs or 60 secs from me and then wait 3 hrs to down load another file?

OK, when i added that shit i knew peeps wont like that, but im in blogger for years and all my previous projects like olasunbekons were free, so now i feel that dmca will fuck us up again and we need to make it to another place.
So u guys still want to download shit till it gets closed or download shit for a little bit longer? This is some kinda thing that needs understanding and collaboration and a little bit of loyalty.

All in all, Phila u got my respect!

Verge

Post by Verge »

Hahaa.. peace Janka, and thanks to you and all the contributors on your blogs for keeping on ripping stuff regardless of how many times they try to shut you down, big ups!!

On the Darc Mind tip, I like quite a few tracks from him but Outside Looking In remains my favorite to this day.

There's gonna be another EP worth of unreleased Darc Mind stuff coming soon on dopefolks, fyi.

Verge

Post by Verge »

whats the reason for the "contributors contact me for zippyshare links" ?? Just wondering.

JankZ

Post by JankZ »

Verge wrote:whats the reason for the "contributors contact me for zippyshare links" ?? Just wondering.
im not usin that system myself, but reason probably is -> guys r usin payable hosts like rapidgator and uploaded and not all contributors own premiums to em, so if some guys r interested to download without waiting, they can send email with requests.

Verge

Post by Verge »

Oh, okay. thanks Jankz, was just wondering, l get it.

JankZ

Post by JankZ »

Verge wrote:Oh, okay. thanks Jankz, was just wondering, l get it.
if u get tired of some of these pay host links, and wanna dl, make list of some and i will ask to juicy for normal links

Peace.

Verge

Post by Verge »

JankZ wrote:
Verge wrote:Oh, okay. thanks Jankz, was just wondering, l get it.
if u get tired of some of these pay host links, and wanna dl, make list of some and i will ask to juicy for normal links

Peace.
thanks man, thats cool of you, l appreciate it.

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

Jankz, your blog is the best I've seen in years. You keep dropping crazy stuff after crazy stuff, much props to you & your team.

JankZ

Post by JankZ »

Freezy Pazzy wrote:Jankz, your blog is the best I've seen in years. You keep dropping crazy stuff after crazy stuff, much props to you & your team.
thanks man. Appreciated.

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

JankZ wrote:
Verge wrote:whats the reason for the "contributors contact me for zippyshare links" ?? Just wondering.
im not usin that system myself, but reason probably is -> guys r usin payable hosts like rapidgator and uploaded and not all contributors own premiums to em, so if some guys r interested to download without waiting, they can send email with requests.
Yea that's my biggest pet peeve with that site but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I pretty much skip over every uploaded and/or rapidgator link. Which is sad since it seems those are the primary uploader's filesharing sites of choice. Incidentally, I just finished writing a script that automatically downloads any new album that pops up on that blog that I might take a liking too. Provided of course, I don't have already have it in my library, adn it's a fileswap or alternatively and even better I dare say solidfiles.

Ned Ryerson
Location: with my helmet on you can't tell me i'm not in space.

Post by Ned Ryerson »

http://www.xraydamindbenda.bandcamp.com ... tediluvian

think this is the EP of unreleased stuff somebody mentioned above. made a thread for x-ray's new EP in M2C a couple weeks ago. somebody pointed out all the old stuff on his bandcamp and i've been listening to this since

night_shade

Post by night_shade »

Ned Ryerson wrote:http://www.xraydamindbenda.bandcamp.com ... tediluvian

think this is the EP of unreleased stuff somebody mentioned above. made a thread for x-ray's new EP in M2C a couple weeks ago. somebody pointed out all the old stuff on his bandcamp and i've been listening to this since
Thanks for this.
"...my ex girl's got balls." - Guru