The WBLS/KISS/WHBI Thread

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

THEWAXMYSTER

Re: The WBLS/KISS/WHBI Thread

Post by THEWAXMYSTER »

WiCkEd22 wrote:
THEWAXMYSTER wrote:I recorded the In Control reunion show from the 28th. Marley,Kevy Kev,Clark Kent & Pete Rock. Full show with the commercials edited out.

http://www.mixcloud.com/koolscoobyg/107 ... 28th-2014/
Good shit on recording this, but why the hell is the quality so shitty??? And I mean no disrespect, but I'm just curious... peace

That's the way it was broadcasted.I've never heard a high quality stream from any radio station honestly..they all sound shitty. Satellite radio is different... you can def notice the difference especially with the Live from Headquarterz streams. I'm just grateful that I saw Pete Rock's post right before the show came on and was able to record.I spent a lot of time editing the commercials as well so those "moron" comments I caught over at DWG were mad tasteless. RESPECT.

IRISH_CRAIG

Post by IRISH_CRAIG »

THEWAXMYSTER wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:
THEWAXMYSTER wrote:I recorded the In Control reunion show from the 28th. Marley,Kevy Kev,Clark Kent & Pete Rock. Full show with the commercials edited out.

Good shit on recording this, but why the hell is the quality so shitty??? And I mean no disrespect, but I'm just curious... peace

That's the way it was broadcasted. I've never heard a high quality stream from any radio station honestly..they all sound shitty. Satellite radio is different... you can def notice the difference especially with the Live from Headquarterz streams. I'm just grateful that I saw Pete Rock's post right before the show came on and was able to record.I spent a lot of time editing the commercials as well so those "moron" comments I caught over at DWG were mad tasteless. RESPECT.
Whassup Scoob? You know what TWM, sometimes both the mighty and the meek have to soar above the clouds to avoid the actual morons. Some adults just present themselves like dummy-chuckers at pre-school, the ones that 'just require attention'.

If people dont mean to disrespect, then why do they continually disrespect ? If they cannot improve their position or adjust to the greater good of the community, then f~~k em. If you dont have something nice to say, go back to your bunker, say f~~k all and stay in your lane with the slow kids.

Grown folks is talkin right here.

THEWAXMYSTER

Post by THEWAXMYSTER »

IRISH_CRAIG wrote:
THEWAXMYSTER wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:

That's the way it was broadcasted. I've never heard a high quality stream from any radio station honestly..they all sound shitty. Satellite radio is different... you can def notice the difference especially with the Live from Headquarterz streams. I'm just grateful that I saw Pete Rock's post right before the show came on and was able to record.I spent a lot of time editing the commercials as well so those "moron" comments I caught over at DWG were mad tasteless. RESPECT.
Whassup Scoob? You know what TWM, sometimes both the mighty and the meek have to soar above the clouds to avoid the actual morons. Some adults just present themselves like dummy-chuckers at pre-school, the ones that 'just require attention'.

If people dont mean to disrespect, then why do they continually disrespect ? If they cannot improve their position or adjust to the greater good of the community, then f~~k em. If you dont have something nice to say, go back to your bunker, say f~~k all and stay in your lane with the slow kids.

Grown folks is talkin right here.

Salute Craig! Life is too short for the bullshit. Do the knowledge,share the knowledge...keep it movin.

step one

Post by step one »

A general rule for the entire internet: if you cant provide a better quality copy of something yourself then dont say shit about the one that someone else has made available to you. They didnt have to put it out there at all.

(Shots fired at annoying borks with an unwarranted sense of entitlement)
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

THEWAXMYSTER

Post by THEWAXMYSTER »

step one wrote:A general rule for the entire internet: if you cant provide a better quality copy of something yourself then dont say shit about the one that someone else has made available to you. They didnt have to put it out there at all.

(Shots fired at annoying borks with an unwarranted sense of entitlement)
TRUTH.

Architek

Post by Architek »

Someone please explain to me the meaning and usage of "bork". Don't tell me about the Swedish chef, I'd like to know if it's a blatant insult towards every non-native english speaker or not. This is important to me and will determine my presence / absence around here. Maybe i can take advantage of the situation myself and come here to call people names depending on their ethnicity, race, sex etc.

MosesJonesJr

Post by MosesJonesJr »

In Control Reunion in better quality

No commercials

http://i.mixcloud.com/CGpEBQ