Black Sheep - Silence Of The Lambs "The Instrumentals&q

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

fatboybrandon

Black Sheep - Silence Of The Lambs "The Instrumentals&q

Post by fatboybrandon »

Thought y'all might like this, an official instrumental compilation of songs from the 1st & 2nd albums. It's dope to hear just the instrumentals of songs like Have U.N.E. Pull, Similak Child remix, To Whom It May Concern etc. For the 20th anniversary of A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.

Listen at iTunes

at Amazon.com
Audio: Organized Konfusion Interviewed by DJ Riz & WildMan Steve, 1994 http://bit.ly/stress1994" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kotep

Post by kotep »

shit credit card maxed out and cant order//////

anyone have this to share????
instru for You Mean Im Not is worth it alone!!!!!!!

Jonny

Post by Jonny »

NICE!!

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

thanks. i'm gonna get this.

Verge

Post by Verge »

kotep wrote:shit credit card maxed out and cant order//////

anyone have this to share????
instru for You Mean Im Not is worth it alone!!!!!!!
Hah... I'm negative $8 in my bank account right now myself, plus cell phone disconnected which is my home phone.
But I should have some dough by next week and if I got enough to cop this, I'll hit you with a link, without a doubt.

Thanks for the heads up fatboybrandon.

kotep

Post by kotep »

wicked.....hit me up verge.....wierd how on one site it says the Off the wall instr is on there but not on itunes.....man i love that song~ one off trespass ost

kotep

Post by kotep »

anyone know if the On The Wall Instrumental was ever released on anything? i dont think it was on any single off Trespass but i do remember a Lord Finesse Know What im About Instrumental somewhere....

anyone have either of those???

Andyman187

Post by Andyman187 »

kotep wrote:anyone know if the On The Wall Instrumental was ever released on anything? i dont think it was on any single off Trespass but i do remember a Lord Finesse Know What im About Instrumental somewhere....

anyone have either of those???
Here's the Finesse 12 Inch I ripped a while ago...

Lord Finesse - You Know What I'm About (Reissue 12 Inch)

http://rekordzonwheelz.blogspot.com/201 ... ut-12.html

RiVerse

Post by RiVerse »

wow.....how does this shit go under the radar

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

RiVerse wrote:wow.....how does this shit go under the radar
Hiff Hoff Iz Ded, Yo.

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

anybody have an alt link for this
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

LOOKING FOR RARE TREATS AND GEMS
CHECK HERE
http://djmikenice.blogspot.com/

Andyman187

Post by Andyman187 »

http://hotfile.com/dl/65348884/0572b4f/ ... 9.rar.html

Has anyone copped a physical copy whether on CD or Vinyl, or is this only available digitally? It's sold out on UGHH and the release date changed to "unknown" meaning either it sold out hella fast or its being pushed back until who knows.. The vinyl version is suppose to have 22 tracks while the CD has 20 and the digital release 18?

kotep

Post by kotep »

thanks man!!!

so no word on the OFF THE WALL instrumental?

thanks gain for the lord finesse and for this too...what tracks are missing off of this btw

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

I hadn't downloaded or purchased anything since last summer, so I've spent a lot of time trying to catch up over the past week.

This, right here, is pretty much the best thing that I've come across aside from the East Of The Rock EP.

It's a shame that instrumentals for the following tracks aren't available:

Butt In The Meantime (my most wanted)
Try Counting Sheep
Gimme The Finga
Hoes We Knows
Black With NV
Pass The 40
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

claaa7

Post by claaa7 »

downloaded this a good while back, if i saw it in a store i would most def pick it up. i love Black Sheep, at least when they still consisted of Dres and Mista Lawnge. their debut was obviously a CLASSIC no doubt, but their second and last effort is way underrated. it was too long and a little unfocused but i think Dres raped it, Lawgne's beats were different but i loved the jazz flavor + Salaam Remi was helping out alot with the production.

it had some crazy nice guest apperances from The Legion and Show & AG too. i wonder wtf happened to Lawnge tho, i haven't heard anything from him or seen a production credit since 1995...

on a sidenote, Dres revealed that Lawnge did some of the beats on A Tribe Called Quest's debut but was uncredited cuz that was like paying dues.

i recently put together a Black Sheep compilation, with Lawnge remixes, guest spots by Dres and some cameos by both. i will upload it to my blog soon. link is in my sig - check it out, i doubt you will be disapointed.
http://www.claaa7.blogspot.com

^ best compilations on the net, daily updates with news, singles, rarities, all True School hip-hop ^