A.L.

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

AVENTUS

A.L.

Post by AVENTUS »

Any of y'all remember this dude?

I think he worked with Problemz or Black Attack or other similar types, and I'm looking for any opinions, info, and all of his work, if y'all can help out. Thanks.

IKH5150

Re: A.L.

Post by IKH5150 »

House of reps, he has a track on Lyricist Lounge and another called Mobster but can only find it on mixtape (even tho I heard it on wax way back, no one seems to know what I'm talking about when I ask around).

But yeah, check out House of Reps, they have some tracks and singles floating around out there, if I have time I'll post some up...

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

khadafi

Post by khadafi »

AL aka All Lyrics, as a youngn following the lyricist lounge scene. I was always eager to listen to AL and Punch and Words. Threy were killers in ciphers.
Look for Eddie Ill & Dl mixtapes, he got freestyle in there. Unfortunately his songs output was very low. Beside "Lyrics I need you", he didn't drop much songs in his golden era.

AVENTUS

Post by AVENTUS »

khadafi wrote:AL aka All Lyrics, as a youngn following the lyricist lounge scene. I was always eager to listen to AL and Punch and Words. Threy were killers in ciphers.
Look for Eddie Ill & Dl mixtapes, he got freestyle in there. Unfortunately his songs output was very low. Beside "Lyrics I need you", he didn't drop much songs in his golden era.
Eddie Ill & DL ! Gotta go look thru some storage now. Had a handful of their tapes 97ish. thanks man.

Thanks everyone for the House of Repz hip.