Oh one more Ebert & Roeper assessment..LOL

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

UsualSuspekt

Oh one more Ebert & Roeper assessment..LOL

Post by UsualSuspekt »

Ok this time I was sorting through my old skool cassettes to see if it was worth anything on Ebay. Least I found out that K-Dee joint is worth something :). Anyhows, I was thinking back to 94 or 95 and there was this cat called Nonce. I don't have the better of his songs (I think its called Mix Tapes). Has anyone head this album joint? What's your take.. Ok, I am done asking for feedback after this one (today anyway)

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Nonce were a group. And as horrible as their name was World Ultimate is worth copping if you're into stuff like Heiro. Some peeps hail it a classic, I wouldn't go that far but it's dope regardless.

Here's a link to their discography http://members.aol.com/ProfQuater/Nonce.html

UsualSuspekt

Post by UsualSuspekt »

Spartan wrote:The Nonce were a group. And as horrible as their name was World Ultimate is worth copping if you're into stuff like Heiro. Some peeps hail it a classic, I wouldn't go that far but it's dope regardless.

Here's a link to their discography http://members.aol.com/ProfQuater/Nonce.html
I actually just read it was called the West Coast version of a Tribe Calle Quest. I don't know what paint-chips the people who wrote that we're smoking. I ain't gonna front, I like what I heard so far, but sometimes you find out a track or so is good and the rest is barely worth mentioning. Thanks for the link. Had no clue they put out so much,

Thun

Post by Thun »

The Nonce's first album was called World ultimate and it's dope as fuck and definitely worth copping. Stop fronting.