So who (else) got their 360 banned from Xbox Live?

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Hush

So who (else) got their 360 banned from Xbox Live?

Post by Hush »

I was banned a couple of weeks ago. I was running the newest ixtreme and stealth patching / verifying all of my games (I know that doesn't guarantee I wouldn't get banned).

I was just curious if any other :phila: members were also recently banned, and if you plan on doing anything about it.

I was able to procure a free RROD console, which I have already sent back to MS for (hopefully free) repair. I plan on using that one for Live and DLC. I'll keep the banned one for playing pirated games offline. Its kinda nice because now I can play pre-release games without worrying about it because the console is already banned.

Lid

Post by Lid »

i was flashed. didnt get a chance to get banned. e74 while i was playin mw2 a few weeks ago. but i know MAD people that got banned. hopefully the new firmware drops soon

Post by 360 »

Well, people have been cheating and boosting their faces off in MW2 to get on the leaderboards and, with the inclusion of the javelin glitch, the ban hammer is still going strong.

I suggest doing what Hush did: Have 2 xboxs, one legit and one illegit

wheels

Post by wheels »

Explain the javelin thing please

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

wheels wrote:Explain the javelin thing please
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYJHr_0tII8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYJHr_0tII8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

mw2 update should be out soon that fixes that