What does this mean in English...

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Peeping Tom

What does this mean in English...

Post by Peeping Tom »

Lamens terms people I'm talkin bout dumb as bricks bushism's right here people

Referring to FL Studio 5 and how to use the Cracke.d code to get my demo workin properly,

"you need to get the crack, which i posted with it as well. replace the files that come with the zip and click yes to reg it. then open fl and it should be cracke.d"

what the hell does that mean?

rakesh1

Post by rakesh1 »

what files were contained in the crack? i assume just overwrite any of the original files with files from the crack.

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

rakesh wrote:what files were contained in the crack? i assume just overwrite any of the original files with files from the crack.
so just get that code jumbo and paste it into the real one?

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

ok i dragged teh files from the crack to the FL zip and unzipped now i'm installing, i don't think its the cracked version though wtf

drunkenchrist
King of All Lurkers

Post by drunkenchrist »

Try installing FL. There should be some files that came with the txt file you are reading with the directions on how to crack. Copy those files into the folder that you installed FL into. A little box should pop up about overwriting files, click yes and overwrite them. Do that and it should be regged.
I am lurker, (don't) hear me roar.

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

unzip the crack to C:/Program Files/Image-Line/FLStudio5 it should ask if you want to replace 2 files, click yes to both and you should be set.