(ULTIMATE)MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Andvil

(ULTIMATE)MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

Post by Andvil »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJzMvu-GbRo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJzMvu-GbRo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :ohsh: :bow: :bow: :bow: :ohsh: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh:

360 EDIT:

The following is a list of XBL and PSN tags. Just post your name and I will add it to this post and delete your post to keep the thread from becoming cluttered. The gamertag sticky thread sucks because no one uses it and it isn't relegated to specific games.

XBL Gamertags

name on the left, XBL tag on the right

360- AsTheWorldBurns
LameAim- El Mediocre
Tired&Broke- Phantom Phive

PSN Names

name on the left, PSN name on the right

Gregg Poppabitch- baggydizzle

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

:ohsh: About fuckin time

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

If this is in 3-D they better come with some shit.....

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Truth. wrote::ohsh: About fuckin time

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

i just got a life threatning boner.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

It will be a 2.5D fighter running on MT Framework, same engine that powered Resident Evil 5 & Lost Planet 2, and will hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 next spring. It won't just use the same fighting system from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (even though that bit at the end of the trailer sure looks familiar). The game will feature over 30 characters and will feature three-on-three tag battles, just like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 did.

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

FUCK YEAH

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

peep the silhouette on the far left. is that a Nightcrawler tail i see? how dope would that be? :ohsh:

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

This game better offer a whole fuckin lot or it better be priced accordingly, fuck droppin 60 if they aint bring nothing new to the table.

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

Tired & Broke wrote:This game better offer a whole fuckin lot or it better be priced accordingly, fuck droppin 60 if they aint bring nothing new to the table.
theres new characters. I'd pay $60 just for that! dude...this shit is gonna be nanners.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

once again i look at Capcom and i don't take shit for face value......impress me got-damnit. i can't front though the graphics made me wanna buy a PS3 today and the whole thought of them even doing this has me excited.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

I've got a huge game boner right now. Can't wait to bust out the Saturn pads and play this shit.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

madtapes wrote:I've got a huge game boner right now. Can't wait to bust out the Saturn pads and play this shit.
How? Is it a 3rd party connector you can use on the PS3 because if that's the case you already know what I'm using.

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

i just got shivers. I don't own a system anymore. I will by next summer.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

and then they wanna wait til' 2011....that's bullshit. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Galvatron78 wrote:and then they wanna wait til' 2011....that's bullshit. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!
they've been working on it since 2008, and apparently it will feature one button specials.

Indivisual

Post by Indivisual »

saw this video earlier today. really pumped as mvc2 is an all-time favorite game.
IMHO, there is no lyricist now or before that can match the lyrical dexterity of Qwel.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Tired & Broke wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:and then they wanna wait til' 2011....that's bullshit. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!
and apparently it will feature one button specials.
Ok now this made me go :owens:

Lid

Post by Lid »

Galvatron78 wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:
they tryin to set a precedent for most broken/unbalanced game ever

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Lid wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:
Hahaha so I'm not the only one that sees some shit wrong with this......with that kind of control scheme it'll be a "chip n' cheese-fest".....no skill involved whatsoever.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Galvatron78 wrote:
Lid wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:
Hahaha so I'm not the only one that sees some shit wrong with this......with that kind of control scheme it'll be a "chip n' cheese-fest".....no skill involved whatsoever.

im with you on this...fuck this bullshit if its true...to be honest I'd rather see them make capcom vs SNK 3...

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Galvatron78 wrote:
Lid wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:
I'm pretty sure anyone who's ever played a fighting game knows this isn't a good thing.

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

is that a silhouette of Deadpool on the bottom left? the dude with 2 swords...

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Kalistoga wrote:is that a silhouette of Deadpool on the bottom left? the dude with 2 swords...

if so then this shit is really gonna be THE title to have......i bet Thor is in this game I just know he is.

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

^^^^^ DOPE!

Deviant283

Post by Deviant283 »

http://x-ism.com/2010/05/10/new-game-in ... -capcom-3/
New Game Informer Mag Reveals New Characters And Info For Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

After the announcement of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, news kinda died off quick but it looks like some tidbits are coming out again.

The latest issue of Game Informer not only shows some new images from the game, They also reveal some new characters. Dante from Devil May Cry, Felicia, Captain America and Deadpool are all confirmed as playable characters. Though that may not really surprise anyone, it is nice to hear them officially announced. It also further backs up what I said about the more cartoonish characters such as MegaMan being left on the sidelines this time around.

Also someone going by the name of ג€œfeatherג€ has seen the new issue of Game Informer and said the following details were in the magג€™s feature on MVC3ג€¦
ג€“Itג€™s just Marvel Vs Capcom, absolutely nothing was said about another party. Random guy on youtube was just spouting bs.
ג€“Sales of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 surpassed their expectations by a whole lot.
ג€“Marvel is at itג€™s ג€œstrongest point everג€ right now, they decided it was the perfect time to create a game like this.
ג€“Disney did not impact the project positively or negatively in any way.
ג€“Game runs on MT Framework engine that LP2 and RE5 run on.
ג€“From the screens, the game looks VERY VERY VERY comic book-y, it actually looks very different than MvC2 did, most of the colors are very bright, and again, VERY comic-book looking. They basically look exactly the same in gameplay as they did in that trailer. If TvC was eastern anime styled, than MvC3 is western cartoon styled.
ג€“Backgrounds will be lively. J Jonah Jameson is in a helicoptor in the background of the Daily Bugle stage shouting and pointing at the players. Thereג€™s also a parade in the background that has huge air balloons of characters like Spider-Man and Viewtiful Joe. Servbots and Tron Bonne in the background of the Megaman Legends stage.
ג€“ג€The flow of combat is just as intense and hectic as MvC 2, and all the hardcore elements remain intact. Three-on-three tag-team combat returns, complete with the assists and team building structure of the previous title. Veterans can look forward to alpha, beta, and gamma assist types, snapbacks, and hyper move cancels. Even if you donג€™t know what a snapback is, youג€™re still going to be able to pull of show-stopping aerial raves, since the team at Capcom is streamlining the process for executing advanced maneuvers.ג€
ג€“They want to maximize depth while minimizing complexity, so thatג€™s why they decided on TvsC style light, medium, and hard attacks.
ג€“Uppercut move is further simplified from TvsC, it receives itג€™s OWN button, called the ג€œexchangeג€ button. Now in addition to uppercutting, you can choose the direction you slam them in, and continue the combo (like slamming them into the ground)
ג€“Catch to that is if your opponent presses the same exchange direction as you do in a combo, than they escape your combo and counter with their own. ג€œThis exciting rock-paper-scissors element complements the simplification of launching foes into the air, integrating a new fold of strategy for hardcore MvC fans to chew on.ג€
ג€“A sort of cross-over areal rave can be performed, where you can safely change your character in the middle of an air combo, using the exchange button. (Iג€™m assuming this works like tvc but the article doesnג€™t exactly specify)
ג€“Story mode is being slightly improved, with ג€œbeginning and ending story bookends, along with in-game events to keep it fresh in playersג€™ minds. Producer Ryota Niitsuma insists that though this story is better than in other MvC games, it doesnג€™t steal the spotlight from the action.ג€

ג€“Captain America, Felicia, Deadpool, and Dante confirmed. Though no screen shots are given of these new characters, they do have small bios.
ג€“Cpt. America: ג€œThis founding member of the avengers returns with his indestructible shield to deliver combatants to justice. He preserves most of his handy move-set, complete with deadly shield-a-rang tosses and evasive cartwheel maneuvers.ג€
ג€“Felicia: ג€œCapcomג€™s catgirl returns with her claws out to deliver quick and nimble combos to anyone distracted by her jiggle physics for too long. She is also able to summon a helpful little catgirl partner to double her threat.ג€
ג€“Deadpool: ג€œDeadpool has the ability to teleport around the battlefield, but do it too many times and his device will backfire to hilarious results. Even breaking the fourth wall, Deadpoolג€™s special consists of beating down opponents with his own life bar.ג€
ג€“Dante: ג€œHe may be based on the young Devil May Cry 3 protagonist, but this Dante comes equipped with the best moves from the entire series. He can juggle rival fighters with his dual pistols, close distances by sliding on his knees while playing Nevan (his guitar weapon), and even activate his deadly Devil Trigger mode to increase his speed and power.ג€
ג€“Chris: ג€œThis BSAA agent brings over every weapon he can carry from Resident Evil 5 into Marvel vs Capcom 3. Chris devastates opponents with his pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, magnum, satellite laser, and grenade launcher (complete with fire, ice, and electric rounds). He also has a slide attack utilizing his electric baton.ג€
ג€“The Hulk: ג€œBruce Banner returns in his pissed-off form, and somehow heג€™s even more monstrous than before. This green juggernaut is still sluggish, but his immense power and earth-quaking special make him a good bruiser for your team makeup.ג€
ג€“Wolverine: ג€œLoganג€™s claws ravage everything unfortunate enough to stand before him in brilliant swipes of color. His trademark Berserker Barrage move return as both an assist move and a special, making him a perfect main for your team and also a menacing assist character.ג€
ג€“Morrigan: ג€œDarkstalkersג€™ seductive succubus continues the battle with all her otherworldly moves. She catapults opponents skyward with a gigantic spear summoned from the ground and delivers flying reverse pile drivers.ג€
ג€“Iron Man: ג€œSleeker and slimmer than MvC 2ג€™s Tony Stark, this iteration of Iron Man better reflects his current style in the comics. The gold and maroon superheroג€™s gigantic laser cannon still makes for a great assist, and his jet-boots make him ideal for aerial maneuvers.ג€
ג€“ג€If you were disappointed that you didnג€™t see certain no-brainer Capcom characters in Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii, donג€™t give up hope. Niitsuma confirmed that big characters like Dante were saved from Tatsunoko for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.ג€
ג€“MvC2ג€™s cast recycled 15years of backlog and thatג€™s a large reason why it had such a big cast. ג€œThe morrigan you saw in 1994ג€™s Darkstalkers was basically what you saw in 2000ג€™s MvC 2.ג€
ג€“MvC3ג€™s characters all started from scratch.
ג€“Capcom is paying a very large attention to detail to make sure all the characters are very in-character and act like themselves.
ג€“GI raved about the graphics for a good paragraph, apparently lighting is superb and iron manג€™s armor has reflections.
ג€“GI seemed very impressed with how Dante was represented in the game. ג€œHis cockiness and bravado shines through in every action, doing the white-haired badass justice.ג€

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

wow shit looks dope.

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

IGN.com wrote:
Most of the character bios here were fairly standard, but we did take delight in seeing that one of Deadpool's special moves actually features the mercenary using his own health bar to beat his opponent up.

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

a marvel vs capcom game in 3d enviroments will not be as fun as 2d. they need to go the way of sf4.

Edit: before I read the gi article. Its set up just like sf4. Now if they just have dif control set ups.