New GOD Of WAR: Ascension Announcement Trailer (PS3)

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Russian
NSFW

New GOD Of WAR: Ascension Announcement Trailer (PS3)

Post by Russian »

ric

Post by ric »

as intense as it was, i didnt finish #3. didnt finish #1. finished #2 though.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

ric wrote:as intense as it was, i didnt finish #3. didnt finish #1. finished #2 though.

i finished 2 and 3, never picked up 1, dont really care to

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Beat all 3, enjoyed all 3. Not much to go off of, but initial impression is :ohsh:

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

beat the first two, still haven't started three :ohsh:
moved by duck muscles

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

LilLeftBrain wrote:beat the first two, still haven't started three :ohsh:
do not thleep, i repeat do not thleep :ironmike:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

The gOW games are good dumb fun. I would play through any new GOW game once. Good times.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

GOW 3 was the main reason I copped a PS3. I'm interested to see where they go with this before I buy in. Assume we'll be playing with a Pre-Chain Blades Kratos since this is a prequel after all.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

So Multiplayer mode was just confirmed for this game. This just went from a must cop to a wait and see. So many franchises fall off when they try to use a single player based game and implement a MP aspect that's not really needed.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Any franchise that rises from the dead immediately after it's supposed to have come to a close immediately makes me suspicious because you know its continuation is motivated by cash more than ever.

I loved the God of War series and actually stuck with it through the whole trilogy (more than I can say for Gears of War, Mass Effect, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, or Uncharted) but I can't say I care too much about this overt cash grab.

ric

Post by ric »

Combo7 wrote:Any franchise that rises from the dead immediately after it's supposed to have come to a close immediately makes me suspicious because you know its continuation is motivated by cash more than ever
:spidey:
yeah the multiplayer thing is too far fetched. maybe this shits going to be like the new mortal kombats. im finding it hard to believe that people doing titan rageous things to each other would be a fun play experience. how would you even do it? one guy gets a hit in and starts a combo, its all over.

Dragondude R

Post by Dragondude R »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Beat all 3, enjoyed all 3. Not much to go off of, but initial impression is :ohsh:
agree completely

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

could be co op?

ending a series in videogames isn't the same as ending it in a movie, where the story is the important thing. good gameplay is always good, even if it's a retread of what they've done before.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

ric

Post by ric »

@mc malek
sort of agree but i dont want to be doing the exact same things over and over again. going straight from gow2 to gow3 gives a motherfucker repetitive motion injuries and shit with the intensity and repetition of the combat.

picked up my save in gow 2 yesterday. im at the temple of fates - no upgraded anything except medusa magic. waiting for the blade of olympus to ball out.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

[quote="ric"]@mc malek
sort of agree but i dont want to be doing the exact same things over and over again. going straight from gow2 to gow3 gives a motherfucker repetitive motion injuries and shit with the intensity and repetition of the combat.

picked up my save in gow 2 yesterday. im at the temple of fates - no upgraded anything except medusa magic. waiting for the blade of olympus to ball out.[/quote

i waited a year to play gow3 from gow2, so that was a fresh play through experience

but you guys are all thinking about this too much, if you guys ever seen those dev videos that come with the games you can tell how much these guys are in love with the game, so no way in hell this new game will suck