MTV's Jersey Shore

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

^^^^

Got to Beat up the Beat

im feeling like theres not enough Vinnie, but i guess thats because hes somewhat normal, therefore doesn't produce quality television gems.

Ronnie proving it is possible to get extremely heated while wearing a bath mat.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Blockhead wrote:i know it's been said before but i too am kinda feeling the dudes (major :pause:). i wouldn't wanna chill with them
You crazy, son? You chill with them for one night and you're guaranteed to have random whores stripping in a hot tub, volunteering to be felt up by anyone who happens to be in reach.

I'm not backed up and devoid of game, and I'm sure there are others here who do fine for themselves, but I'd say that 99% of people here cannot claim the rate of success that these guys have with skanks.

Thun

Post by Thun »

And yes, Snooki is easily the most likable girl. Probably because she's clearly half-Mexican.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Thun wrote:I'd say that 99% of people here cannot claim the rate of success that these guys have with skanks.
oh 100%. honestly, any game i have wouldn't work on the whores those guys wrangle cause i'm not juiced up, tan or italian. those dudes have that shit locked down.
those motherfuckers have an extremely high batting average. unfortunately, the "fat friend who cock blocks" average is also very high.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Blockhead wrote:
Thun wrote: those motherfuckers have an extremely high batting average. unfortunately, the "fat friend who cock blocks" average is also very high.
Yeah, but that's Jersey for you. Point is, if you chill with those guys for an evening you're going to see some bitches get naked at the very least. Seems like a winning situation.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

We are going to have sex, and that's the situation.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

[quote="Thun]Seems like a winning situation.[/quote]

See what you did there????

Yeah, but I gotta agree. Especially Mike.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I love how everything revolves around the hot tub.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Random Sample wrote:I love how everything revolves around the hot tub.
Bitches love the hot tub.

and smiley faces.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Cash Rulz wrote:

and smiley faces.
this man speaks the truth.
my homeboy had a pool in his backyard (in brooklyn of all places), and it led to so much pussy for him over the summer it was ridiculous. the love of pools and hot tubs goes beyond just jersey shore club whores. all bitches love that shit.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Blockhead wrote:
Cash Rulz wrote:

and smiley faces.
this man speaks the truth.
my homeboy had a pool in his backyard (in brooklyn of all places), and it led to so much pussy for him over the summer it was ridiculous. the love of pools and hot tubs goes beyond just jersey shore club whores. all bitches love that shit.
Oh god yes. I was so mad when some friends of mine were going to rent a house and gave up the one with the pool. Its a pool. Pools = pool parties. Is this difficult?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Dude........ :rofl:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f97 ... 8d25f5e16a" id="W4727a250e66f97234b2c19fabbee843a" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f97 ... 8d25f5e16a" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Employee wrote:Dude........ :rofl:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f97 ... 8d25f5e16a" id="W4727a250e66f97234b2c19fabbee843a" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f97 ... 8d25f5e16a" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>
pauly motherfuckin d is from providence??
amazing

None

Post by None »

Employee wrote:Image
They can never go home now.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

that is the greatest image i have ever seen.

but yo, i think you guys are underestimating the power of the television camera to attract stupid bitches. i really think without the tv show, their rate of success would be cut at least in half

Thun

Post by Thun »

Employee wrote:Dude........ :rofl:

I fell out when Snooki mistook Qadafi for ... Lionel Richie. Jesus...

Thun

Post by Thun »

House of Games wrote:
that is the greatest image i have ever seen.

but yo, i think you guys are underestimating the power of the television camera to attract stupid bitches. i really think without the tv show, their rate of success would be cut at least in half
Eh, I think you're nitpicking and possibly hating. Even if what you're saying is correct, getting bitches to strip in the hot tub every other night is still pretty great.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggutf ... hore-cast/
Daily Gut: Lay Off the ג€˜Jersey Shoreג€™ Cast
by Greg Gutfeld

So many in the media are delighting in the stupidity of the ג€œJersey Shoreג€ cast. Just recently, Jay Leno had them on a quiz bowl, and the audience ג€“ buoyed by their own perceived superiority ג€“ chortled at their various mistakes.

But I ask: whoג€™s dumber: the ג€œJersey Shoreג€ cast, or those who call the ג€œJersey Shoreג€ cast dumb?

The answer is the latter, which I think means ג€œpaddlefish.ג€

First off, when did these kids ever pass themselves off as smart? Did they ever say they were members of Mensa? Of course not: the only pompous jerks who tell you theyג€™re in Mensa ג€“ are in Mensa.

Also, itג€™s not like these kids ever showed up in front of the cameras, clutching their diplomas from Cornellג€™s agricultural college ג€“ like some MSNBC hosts are known to do. No, theyג€™re only proud of their abs. So what. None of that stuff affects you. The fact that theyג€™re honest about their shallowness already puts them on an intellectual level higher than Sean Penn and Gynneth Paltrow, combined.

Look, I watch the show, and I admit the dudes are knuckleheads, and the women are mindless lushes. The random violence is gross. Itג€™s disgusting.

But we know itג€™s disgusting.

In my mind, far more dangerous is the crap thatג€™s just as disgusting but passes itself off as enlightening. Iג€™m not just referring to The View or the Huffington Post ג€“ but also the climate change conference and any CNN special on race. Why obsess over some punks slathered in hair gel and fake tan when youג€™ve got Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid with their hands on the wheel?

In sum, lay off the dumb. Thereג€™s more idiocy in the ג€œSituation Roomג€ than there is in The Situationג€™s abs. Yeah, Leno sure made the Jersey folk look silly on his show, but did you see Wolf Blitzer tank on Jeopardy?

He did that all by himself.

And if you disagree with me, youג€™re probably a racist homophobe.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Employee wrote:Thereג€™s more idiocy in the ג€œSituation Roomג€ than there is in The Situationג€™s abs.
:rofl:

Real talk.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/wjxVKBYzgmqpx ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/wjxVKBYzgmqpxwmE0YWjYA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Apathwhy

Post by Apathwhy »

Tariq's Dilemma

Post by Tariq's Dilemma »

Where the hell is her bellybutton?

Cowy

Post by Cowy »

My gf got really pissed when I said that chick is hot.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

snooki is from albany.

she went to the local SUNY school around from where i live. I repeat, Snooki is not from New Jersey. she is actually from a small town called marlboro in NEW YORK.

maybe they didn't clarify the bios on these characters but i haven't gotten to watch the show yet and i think this is kind of a :fail:

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

^^i think only the situation is actually from NJ
Cowy wrote:My gf got really pissed when I said that chick is hot.
them blue contacts in the last episode had her like :gyeah: :gyeah:
moved by duck muscles

Post by 360 »

Apathwhy wrote:Image

Tariq's Dilemma wrote:Where the hell is her bellybutton?

Guilty of being gay.

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

360 wrote:
Guilty of being gay.
Her bellybutton's low enough to qualify as a foreskin.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Sankofa wrote:
360 wrote:
Guilty of being gay.
Her bellybutton's low enough to qualify as a foreskin.
This is simultaneously the dumbest and faggotest post in years.