The Golden Globes

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

LilLeftBrain wrote:Image
During the summer he was filming this movie "furry vengeance" by where I live. My buddies friend saw him at a texas roadhouse with that chick angela from the office. He asked him when he was going to make a movie that people would like... apparently he wasn't amused. "cool story bro"

when I saw that happen last night I was like :naswtf:
ImageImageImage

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Philaflava wrote:
LilLeftBrain wrote:Image
He is an actor I hate for no apparent reason. He isn't even a Jew. Fraud fuck. He's :ohcanada: but that's not the reason for my dislike. Something about this douche is just so unlikable.
totally. i saw him last night and was thinking "this is one of those guys that's just a NATURAL FUCKING SCHMUCK in life. he was born with this amount of PUKE-INSPIRING LOSERNESS, and nobody taught him to be as repulsive as he normally is. he can't even help it, he just emanates irritating idiocy"

like fuck your money, dude. go buy yourself a new everything for the love of hate, you're about to bump Carrot Top off the throne of most hated celebrities

GOOD GOD MONIQUE, SHAVE YOUR LEGS JUST ONCE A YEAR, PLEASE!! THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU GET A FUCKING GOLDEN GLOBE IS THE ONE TIME TO OPPRESS YOUR HIPPIE LEGS AND GET A FUCKING TRIM
PUKEAHONTAS
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Hateful Mindbender is a the good kinda Mindbender.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

Philaflava wrote:Yeah but it dates back to Encino Man for me. I fucking HATE this tool.
:lol: cant say I hate dude that strongly, but asides from Image, he doesnt done anything worth a shit
Oddly enough, watched some movie with him in it last night, instead of the globes, called 'the air i breathe'. Which was naturally fucking atrocious. Forrest Whitaker began the flick by narrating: "I've always wondered, when a butterfly leaves the safety of its cocoon, does it realize how beautiful it has become? Or does it just see itself as a catepillar" :puke: but Fraser came off better than most in it, so thats at least something
and yes to hateful MB
moved by duck muscles

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

LilLeftBrain wrote:
Oddly enough, watched some movie with him in it last night, instead of the globes, called 'the air i breathe'. Which was naturally fucking atrocious. Forrest Whitaker began the flick by narrating: "I've always wondered, when a butterfly leaves the safety of its cocoon, does it realize how beautiful it has become? Or does it just see itself as a catepillar" :puke: but Fraser came off better than most in it, so thats at least something
and yes to hateful MB
Rule of thumb any movie that makes a habit of showing a picture of the entire cast on the cover is usually a shit movie.

rooski

Post by rooski »

Shit was so sad when dude died on Scrubs and Cox didn't even realize it until the last scene. Damn.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

Philaflava wrote:Rule of thumb any movie that makes a habit of showing a picture of the entire cast on the cover is usually a shit movie.
True.
Netflix 'watch instantly' has got me to watch some truly awful flicks.
No love for 'Airheads' though?
criminal.
moved by duck muscles

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Employee wrote: LOL @ you two fancies being outraged over the Golden Globes.
I'm not outraged, I just don't know how HFCA got the clout to become a semi-respectable awards show, get big name celebrities to come to their event, and get NBC to air their show on prime time. It doesn't make any sense. Can anyone give me some background on how they pulled that off?

If a foreign press organization made up of 95 foreign journalists - some of which weren't even from reputable news organizations - held an award show for college football and gave out faux Heismans no one would show up and ESPN would put their show on ESPN 2 after a late Tuesday night Pepperdine game.