Help me with this Simpson's quote

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Dunnnnleavy

Help me with this Simpson's quote

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

Homer says it.

It's something like...

"When I like a song I usually just nod my head like this...but when I REALLY like a song I shake my fist like this!" and he does both actions. does anyone know what it is?
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

Funky Butler

Post by Funky Butler »

yes yes yes this rocks! sometimes i switch it up like no no no dont stop a rockin!

http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season7/palooza5.mp3
Hemingway Novel Model

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

Homer:I see these kids now with "Jive" printed on their shirts, pfff. Now I can teach you how to say "Jive"
Lisa: Dad, please just drive the car, Dad.
Homer: I'm watchin the road, sweetie. You jiiiiiiive turkey. See, you've got to sass it. Quit jiiiiiiiiiiiivin' me, turkey! You've got to sass it! A turkey is a bad person.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

man that show used to be so great, thankfully the older episodes still are amazing on replays

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

still illiterate wrote:Homer:I see these kids now with "Jive" printed on their shirts, pfff. Now I can teach you how to say "Jive"
Homer: I'm watchin the road, sweetie. You jiiiiiiive turkey. See, you've got to sass it. Quit jiiiiiiiiiiiivin' me, turkey! You've got to sass it! A turkey is a bad person.
Same episode wrong quote...

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over -- 'conquered' if you will -- by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves." - Kent Brockman

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

"OOH A BREAD ALBUM"

Can-U

Post by Can-U »

i call the big one bitey

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

Trademark wrote:
still illiterate wrote:Homer:I see these kids now with "Jive" printed on their shirts, pfff. Now I can teach you how to say "Jive"
Same episode wrong quote...
of course it is man, it's just a nice quote

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Post by Smooth Lou »

Starland Vocal Band?