Breaking Bad Season 2 starts Sunday on AMC

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

2 or 3

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Smooth Lou wrote:This show is so damn good. Even the smallest sub characters are doing a fantastic job, I am dying to know what the hell happens by the end of this season. How many episodes are left, does anyone know?

season finale is directed by the guy who directed this episode and written by Vince Gilligan (who created the show and was credited with writing the first four episodes last season). Judging by that, it should swing a little bit more toward relationships and melodrama than what we've seen so far this year.

Seiko Flossberg

Post by Seiko Flossberg »

Smooth Lou wrote:This show is so damn good. Even the smallest sub characters are doing a fantastic job, I am dying to know what the hell happens by the end of this season. How many episodes are left, does anyone know?
Except for the retard. What's the point of Walt Jr's character? They need to off him, pronto.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Brougham33 wrote:
I'm not sure how I felt about Tay Zonday's dad/Pollo shack owner guy being the kingpin.
Nah, man. That guy is dope and under-utilized. From "Homicide" to "The Usual Suspects" to all of his smaller, supporting roles, he kills it.

And it's actually the perfect cover: He owns fourteen different franchises and can easily funnel money in any number of ways to disguise the fact he is one of the region's major drug kingpins. Not to mention he has the cash to pay for the product. Plus, something tells me he'll be extremely interested in continuing to deal with Walt once he realizes the purity of his product which will open a lot of new doors for Walt.

Jesse is fuckin' slippin'. In a major way. The shooting up scene was fresh as fuck. Now that he's seemingly going sideways on Walt, I wonder if and how they're going to flip the show on it's head yet again by fueling the new rivalry being waged between him and Walt via junky girlfriend proxy. Walt looked genuinely shook when she was threatening to expose him on the phone.

I have to say: THIS SHOW IS THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. It really is. Nothing on TV is touching this. Nothing. I guess you could make an argument for "Lost" or "Rescue Me", but even they pale in comparison, in my opinion.

Any show that has a man still stricken with potentially terminal cancer trying to singlehandedly cover all the corners of a major drug, his first, while his wife is going into labor mind you, by bashing the fuck out of a sink to reveal a hidden compartment that rains down 38LBS of the purest meth in the western hemisphere on his dome = FUCKING AMAZING.

These last two episodes will be bananas.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

^^^sons of anarchy is in that mix as well as madmen.

and giancarlo esposito is a sick actor, always kills it in spike lee films too.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ALASKA wrote:^^^sons of anarchy is in that mix as well as madmen.

I agree with you on "Mad Men." Slept on it for a long time, but I've been catching up on DVD. Dope on a lot of levels. Just not as engaging as I thought it would be. Top 5, though, no doubt.

"Sons of Anarchy" I'm still on the fence about. An impressive first season, but I wonder what kind of longevity the show has. Admittedly, though, I'm amped for the new season. Supposed to start in September.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

Employee wrote:I have to say: THIS SHOW IS THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. It really is. Nothing on TV is touching this. Nothing. I guess you could make an argument for "Lost"
:larry:
breaking bad is better than lost on every level.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Employee wrote:
ALASKA wrote:^^^sons of anarchy is in that mix as well as madmen.

I agree with you on "Mad Men." Slept on it for a long time, but I've been catching up on DVD. Dope on a lot of levels. Just not as engaging as I thought it would be. Top 5, though, no doubt.

"Sons of Anarchy" I'm still on the fence about. An impressive first season, but I wonder what kind of longevity the show has. Admittedly, though, I'm amped for the new season. Supposed to start in September.
im pretty geeked for both of them to start up.

another good show, atleast the season of it i watched was the brotherhood on showtime. Ive only seen the entire first season so far.

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

with the way walt is now and how skylar sang that song, i wouldn't be surprised if the body bags were her and benneke

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Shup Diddy wrote:with the way walt is now and how skylar sang that song, i wouldn't be surprised if the body bags were her and benneke
Body bags have to be the two dudes that killed Combo.

I'm guessing the next episode is Jesse spiraling farther into addiction and ends with Walt dumping him.

Then the finale could be Jesse saving the day somehow with those two dude's coming after Walt at his house. The problem is that it's not like Walt and Jesse have body bags. However they kill them has to look legit as I'm guessing the body bogs are the cops'. This opens up the cliffhanger of having Hank find and hide something incriminating at the crime scene, as he's starting to suspect Walt. If skylar gives birth in the last episode too that shit will be crazy.

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

POLLOS! Jesse fuckin up letting that fine dope fiend know to much shooting that shit.

zygmontone

Post by zygmontone »

so haven't read any of the posts in this thread, i had heard good things from other people and i want to start getting into this show... but season one isn't on hulu or ondemand, i don't want to fuck with torrents because i think that contributed to the death of my last computer... does anyone know where else i can watch them?

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Post by Smooth Lou »

Torrents didn't kill your last computer. Maybe viruses did, maybe, but just be careful with what you're downloading. Go get uTorrent, download. Go here, download the episodes ONLY. uTorrent lets you choose which files in a torrent you want to download, so only choose the ones that end in .avi.

Good luck.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Smooth Lou wrote:Torrents didn't kill your last computer. Maybe viruses did, maybe, but just be careful with what you're downloading. Go get uTorrent, download. Go here, download the episodes ONLY. uTorrent lets you choose which files in a torrent you want to download, so only choose the ones that end in .avi.

Good luck.
+1

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Awesome episode tonight. Finale should be sick

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

Yeah great episode tonight, lol @ John de Lancie being Janes dad, I havent seen him in a roll since Q from Star Trek.
Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!

Apathwhy

Post by Apathwhy »

site exists: http://savewalterwhite.com/

Bryan Cranston better win an Emmy.

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

good episode. fuck skinny bitch.

Dan

Post by Dan »

Apathwhy wrote:site exists: http://savewalterwhite.com/

That site reminds me of 1998 Geocities websites. All that was missing was a midi file.

I loved it when Saul visited the site as soon as Walt mentioned it.

still illiterate

hardest dealer in the ABQ

Seiko Flossberg

Post by Seiko Flossberg »

ALASKA wrote:Awesome episode tonight. Finale should be sick

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Damnit if this show doesn't improve by leaps and bounds every single week. Another whopping final ten minutes or so.

Bryan Cranston = TROOF.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

still illiterate wrote:Image

hardest dealer in the ABQ
LOLz.

The Red Scare

Post by The Red Scare »

As usual, the final scene was amazing.

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

Walt Jr. on savewalterwhite.com wrote:I was always Mr White's kid.
(Sometimes they call him Mr. Wallabee which is the name of the totally loser shoes he always wears).
how dare he

still illiterate

Andvil wrote:

Walt Jr. on savewalterwhite.com wrote:I was always Mr White's kid.
(Sometimes they call him Mr. Wallabee which is the name of the totally loser shoes he always wears).
how dare he
word. I thought the same thing. kids don't know about clark's nowadays.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

in my mind he won the emmy in the last ten minutes of this weeks episode.

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

Walt snapping on Pinkman is the best..."YOU IMBECILE JUNKIE!"

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

so.... (no magneto) ...is teh finale tonite??? :ohsh: :grin:

still illiterate

yep, it's tonight. Been trying to find a torrent of it before hand, but haven't come across it yet.