WTF Chris Benoit and his family found DEAD in their home

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

ROFL!

edit: i mean r.i.p.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

!!!!!

Warcolepsy

Post by Warcolepsy »

WOW

Slept On Fam: Audio Crack
ft. Wargasms, C-Gully, Configa and Arsenal.
Guest Apperances from Chino XL, AthenA, Estee Nack, DZK, Warbux, and Shiesty Crooks

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: laughed way too hard

StormShadow

Post by StormShadow »

I made the same joke for vtech but fuck it, I just like the original picture too much

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

Warcolepsy wrote:

HAHAHA

God stuff.

slimebucato

Post by slimebucato »

Sorry, most of these photoshops are pretty weak. I think the internet's collective creativity is in a plateau.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

ChristPuncher wrote:Sorry, most of these photoshops are pretty weak. I think the internet's collective creativity is in a plateau.
cosigned. the simpsons shirt one is probably the only truly clever creation. all of the other ones are about as cookie cutter as they come.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

:lol: :lol: I know those gif's are wrong but I cant resist, i'm fallin out of my fuckin seat with laughter!!
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

The Bza
O.G. Status

Post by The Bza »

Jigsaw wrote:
Warcolepsy wrote:

HAHAHA

God stuff.
That one is just wrong. But you can't help but laugh.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

That toy one is fucking epic

Warcolepsy

Post by Warcolepsy »

That nigga killed his son in the crippler crossface for real. FUCKIN WOW

Chokehold may have killed Benoit's son

By KEVIN DUFFY
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 06/27/07

Professional wrestling star Chris Benoit may have killed his 7-year-old son with a chokehold, Fayette County's district attorney said Wednesday.

The bodies of Benoit, his wife Nancy, and son Daniel were found in the family's exclusive Fayette County home Monday afternoon. Authorities say the deaths appear to have been murder-suicide.

District Attorney Scott Ballard said the boy had internal injuries to the throat area, but showed no bruises, indicating he may have been locked in the crook of his father's arm. Previous reports have said the boy had been smothered or strangled.

Nancy Benoit, 43, had bruises on her back and stomach consistent with someone pressing a knee into the small of the back while pulling on a cord around the neck, Ballard said.

Benoit, 40, killed himself by wrapping a cord around his neck that was attached to a weight machine, Ballard said. Benoit released the weights ג€” about 240 pounds ג€” to cause strangulation, he said.

Ballard said the pull-down bar had been removed from the machine. He was found seated against the machine in the basement of his home.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...noitchoke.html

Guest Apperances from Chino XL, AthenA, Estee Nack, DZK, Warbux, and Shiesty Crooks

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

:ohsh:

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

what the shit is going on.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

This shit just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Jaz killed Beniot?

Choke

Post by Choke »

This is starting to sound like a wrestling storyline.

So let me get this straight

Sherri Martel dies June 15th by unnatural causes, and she's linked to Kevin Sullivan, the ex husband of Chris Benoit's wife

A few days before the murder-suicide, one of Benoit's closest friends dies (is this confirmed? I've only heard of this on the net)

Benoit sends cryptic text messages to friends at the WWE. Someone in the town the WWE HQ resides posts on Wikipedia that Benoit's wife has died, even though the police haven't been there yet. Johnny Nitro wins the ECW championship. Rick MARTEL attends the PPV (any relationship to Sherri Martel? lol) And Benoit, his wife, and his child are all found dead the next morning

Vince McMahon resurrected that night on RAW

Is this all an elaborate way to bring Kevin Sullivan to the WWE?
General Interests: Fine herbage! Keepin it real, Jui Ryi Ki Kung-Fu (Blue belt with shuriken certification). Banging the skins with my smokin band 'TwaughtHammer'. European motocross (plan to attend Wheelie School in Vegas this summer). MILF's, MILF's, MILF's, MILF's!

Education: J.P. Wynne High School, DeVRy University data systems management... The STREETS, YO!

elohim

Post by elohim »

seriously, what the fuck..

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

thus, the return of the SHOCKMASTER!!!

goldenstateofmind

Post by goldenstateofmind »

LOL @ the possibility of this being a wwe scheme. would this put vince mcmahon on the same level as an adolf hitler or satan? TUNE IN TO RAW IS WAR TONIGHT TO FIND OUT

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

Web Time Stamps Indicate Benoit Death Reported About 14 Hours Before Police Found Bodies

Thursday , June 28, 2007
By Blane Bachelor

An anonymous user operating a computer traced to Stamford, Conn. ג€” home to World Wrestling Entertainment ג€” posted an entry to pro wrestler Chris Benoit's biography on Wikipedia.org announcing the death of his wife Nancy about 14 hours before police in suburban Atlanta said they found her body along with her husband's and that of their 7-year-old son, FOXNews.com has learned.

Employees at Wikipedia.com said the posting went live on their site on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Police, however, said they found the bodies Monday at 2:30 p.m. EDT.

Wikipedia.org's computers are set to record Standard and Universal Time, a spokesman told FOXNews.com.

The posting reads: ג€œChris Benoit was replaced by [[Johnny Nitro]] for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.ג€

The posting was apparently made in reference to Benoit's scheduled appearance on Sunday night at an Extreme Championship Wrestling event in Texas, with the last phrase noted in red to indicate an edit made to the original entry.

An employee from Wikipedia.org told FOXNews.com that he called and left a message with investigative authorities in Fayetteville, Ga., at around 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, after the posting was brought to the attention of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Web site.

ג€œI chat with other editors on IRC -- Internet relay chat -- and somebody pointed it out to me on a relay chat and that it came from a Stamford connection, and that it took place at midnight Eastern Standard Time on Monday morning,ג€ said Wikipedia.org volunteer coordinator Cary Bass. ג€œI called and left a message with the police department.ג€

The computer-generated time and date stamp of the Benoit entry are listed as 4:01, 25 June 2007. Wikipedia.org lists its entries according to Universal Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time.

A message left by FOXNews.com with Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriffג€™s Department was not immediately returned.

Investigators so far have ruled the Benoit killings as a double homicide-suicide.

Wikipedia.org claims to be one of the largest reference Web sites, and is written collaboratively by users from around the world. Approved users can make submissions and change entries that are posted on the site almost immediately. Bass said the site is constantly monitored to correct inaccuracies.

Bass said when there is a high-profile case, such as the Benoit killlings, Wikipedia.org limits postings to registered users, which is now indicated at the top of the Benoit entry. According to the listed history on the Benoit entry, the computer used to post the 12:01 a.m. entry had a Stamford, Conn., Internet Protocol ג€” or IP ג€” address, a numeric designation that is assigned to every computer with an Internet connection, and that same address has been used to post about a dozen other messages on the site, dating back to May 16, 2007.

FOXNews.com also has learned, through widely posted Web reports, that former pro wrestler Sherri Martel, who was found dead on June 15, was linked to former wrestler Kevin Sullivan ג€” ex-husband of Nancy Benoit.

Martel, who had a reputation as one of the top managers in pro wrestling, was found dead at her motherג€™s home in near Birmingham, Ala., on June 15. She was 49.

Investigators, who have not yet determined Martel's cause of death, say foul play is not suspected but that Martel did not die of natural causes.
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

lol kevin sullivan was the only guy i ever thought was a legit crazy psychopath... wild shit

adverse

Post by adverse »

:shamus:
ImageImage

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

I still can't bring myself to laugh at anything about this (including the photoshops). I was thinking about cancelling my WWE 24/7, as I didn't wanna chance seeing anything with Benoit for a long time, but it looks like they've removed whatever had him in it currently.

Plus, the Legends roundtable is just golden.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

Sylissez wrote:
I love that segment. They should have 4 a month. Especially with the lineup they have. Thank god they got rid of Graham.
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

slimebucato

Post by slimebucato »

I remember reading about that wikipedia thing a while ago, but forgot about it. Weird shit. My first thought was that Benoit did it, but he was obviously in Atlanta at the time, not Stamford. Holding out hope that Benoit isn't a murdering psychopath.

Warcolepsy

Post by Warcolepsy »

what the fuck is going on really? THis is the strangest situation ever. Its beyond imagination.

If kevin sullivan REALLY had something to do with all this, it would at least save me from this mindfuck.

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Magneto wrote:
Sylissez wrote:
I love that segment. They should have 4 a month. Especially with the lineup they have. Thank god they got rid of Graham.
I never watched the ones with Graham just because I can't stand him.

The lineup now (JR, King, Foley, Bischoff and Hayes) is great. Hayes is annoying from time to time, but it's fascinating talk.

Heatseekers this month is fucking awesome. They gotta do a part two.