Wolverine trailer

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

an-also wrote:I hope to god they dont ruin the magneto movie.
Wish in one hand, and shit in he other. See what fills up faster.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Random Sample wrote:
do you think when magneto takes shits his mutant power naturally isolates the iron particles in the turd and he ends up dropping a separate metal ingot deuce?
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

drizzle wrote:
Random Sample wrote:
do you think when magneto takes shits his mutant power naturally isolates the iron particles in the turd and he ends up dropping a separate metal ingot deuce?
Maybe, but I would think that the iron would never come out of his body. Depending where the core of his magnetic attraction is located.

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

there's a boner joke in there somewhere

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

Random Sample wrote: Depending where the core of his magnetic attraction is located.
obviously in his weiner, duh

magnetos erections are the same stuff they used to build skyscrapers in the early 20th century. bunch of poor irish imigrants all hanging out on his dong 40 stories up with lunch pales and whatnot, talkin' bout the potato famines

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

yup there it is

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

drizzle wrote:
Random Sample wrote: Depending where the core of his magnetic attraction is located.
obviously in his weiner, duh

magnetos erections are the same stuff they used to build skyscrapers in the early 20th century. bunch of poor irish imigrants all hanging out on his dong 40 stories up with lunch pales and whatnot, talkin' bout the potato famines
too bad it only happens when the men in hard hats walk up :pause:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

magneto's helmet always looked suspiciously dildolike

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

It is obvious that Stan Lee made Magneto a metaphor for a boner.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

drizzle wrote:why would you watch a movie you don't like 5 times?

http://www.newsarama.com/film/050906-Deadpool.html

The post-Wolverine machine keeps rolling at Fox.

As reported yesterday, Hugh Jackmanג€™s Seed Productions is already working on a sequel to this weekendג€™s #1 movie that will be set in Japan, and now, according to Variety, Fox has also begun development on Deadpool, a spinoff that will star Ryan Reynolds in the lead role.

The film will be produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and Marvel.

And from The Hollywood Reporter:

It is understood that Reynolds would regain the ability to mouth off, with the movie going back to the roots of the character known for his slapstick tone and propensity to break the fourth wall. The character also was disfigured in "Wolverine," though it's unclear at this time how much the studio would want to mess with Reynolds' handsome mug.

The project is out to writers.

Fox considered a "Deadpool" spinoff early in "Wolverine's" development process, which is why it cast Reynolds. The actor was brought back in the month before the movie's release to shoot one of two "Easter egg" scenes that appeared after the end credits. The scene showed Deadpool alive, though when last audiences saw him, he appeared to be dead.

The news comes a not a huge surprise to fans, as in our recent poll Deadpool was the runaway favorite when asked ג€œWho Should be in the Next Marvel Mutant Movie?ג€
why would I watch this 5 times in the first week? cause um, I'm a huge Wolverine fan? Cause I been collecting his comics since 1986? Cause I'm Canadian? Cause I have a song on Beautiful Mutant called "Weapon X"? Which reason do you like best? :ironmike:

why will I watch it again a few times in the next few weeks? cause there is a bit of good shit in this blown opportunity for a classic movie.

a sequel to this is pretty good news, as is the Deadpool movie. Having Deadpool "shhhh" at the end is fuckin :teehee: but a good sign. Hopefully having his head cut off removes his teleporting and optic blasts :naswtf: . I guess he can keep the swords as Wolvie-like claws instead of actual swords. That's kinda like how they made Spiderman shoot webbing out his wrists instead of the comic book's sorta-but-not-really-cooler version, with web cartridges.

Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool shoulda had more screen time in Wolverine: Origins.

p.s. eff Gavin Hood.
count your money on the way out the door, son.

anyone got Bryan Singer's number? :rofl:
AS LONG AS GAVIN HOOD DOESN'T DIRECT IT, it has a chance.

it needs lots of Professor Xavier, Jean Grae, and a killer Liev Schreiber Sabertooth cameo. That dude is fuckin gully as Sabertooth.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

There is nothing salvageable in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." A second screening results in a forfeit of your social security number and an agreement to no longer be considered a person, or even a solid, but rather recognized by scientists as a "visible talking gas."
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

never change.

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote: but rather recognized by scientists as a "visible talking gas."
or what fantastic four 2 likes to refer to as "galactus"

Deviant283

Post by Deviant283 »

Mindbender Futurama wrote: a sequel to this is pretty good news, as is the Deadpool movie. Having Deadpool "shhhh" at the end is fuckin :teehee: but a good sign. Hopefully having his head cut off removes his teleporting and optic blasts :naswtf: . I guess he can keep the swords as Wolvie-like claws instead of actual swords. That's kinda like how they made Spiderman shoot webbing out his wrists instead of the comic book's sorta-but-not-really-cooler version, with web cartridges.
no.

im tired of these motherfuckers fuckin up my childhood memories. even more tired of motherfuckers who are into this shit just sittin back and accepting it.

these movies should be the easiest movies to make, yet they keep fucking them up. theres no way in hell that deadpool should have been fucked up that way. he should not have sword like blades coming out of his arms. not now or in the spin off. just swords. optic blast? kiss my ass. and fuck ryan reynolds if hes upset about his face not being shown or the hours of make up he might have to go through. and fuck the studio if its them not wanting to bother doing the make up. its the character, its what hes supposed to look like.

its all there in the papers. most of the creative work is already done. character development, character design, the story. all there. all they gotta do is make sure its entertaining and direct these motherfuckers to do what the motherfuckers did in the books. dont add anything, dont take anything away. just put the books as they are on the big goddamn screen. plain and simple, simple and motherfuckin plain. one and done.

and damn, MB. 5 times? for this shit??? go buy some wolverine action figures and make your own stop motion movie with that money. fuck this movie.

boogie shoes

Post by boogie shoes »

Wolverine sucked
I'm a one man soldier.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

Shup Diddy wrote:
battlecatmeowstab212 wrote: but rather recognized by scientists as a "visible talking gas."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

boogie shoes

Post by boogie shoes »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Shup Diddy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gaslactus

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Deviant283 wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote: a sequel to this is pretty good news, as is the Deadpool movie. Having Deadpool "shhhh" at the end is fuckin :teehee: but a good sign. Hopefully having his head cut off removes his teleporting and optic blasts :naswtf: . I guess he can keep the swords as Wolvie-like claws instead of actual swords. That's kinda like how they made Spiderman shoot webbing out his wrists instead of the comic book's sorta-but-not-really-cooler version, with web cartridges.
no.

im tired of these motherfuckers fuckin up my childhood memories. even more tired of motherfuckers who are into this shit just sittin back and accepting it.

these movies should be the easiest movies to make, yet they keep fucking them up. theres no way in hell that deadpool should have been fucked up that way. he should not have sword like blades coming out of his arms. not now or in the spin off. just swords. optic blast? kiss my ass. and fuck ryan reynolds if hes upset about his face not being shown or the hours of make up he might have to go through. and fuck the studio if its them not wanting to bother doing the make up. its the character, its what hes supposed to look like.

its all there in the papers. most of the creative work is already done. character development, character design, the story. all there. all they gotta do is make sure its entertaining and direct these motherfuckers to do what the motherfuckers did in the books. dont add anything, dont take anything away. just put the books as they are on the big goddamn screen. plain and simple, simple and motherfuckin plain. one and done.

and damn, MB. 5 times? for this shit??? go buy some wolverine action figures and make your own stop motion movie with that money. fuck this movie.
yeah, most changes I don't like, but I expect it now. what comic's ever been translated perfectly to the screen? it just doesn't happen. I fucking hate most of the changes that have happened to the Batman franchise with this new Christian Bale/Christopher Nolan version (fuck that ugly ass Bat-tank-mobile, really) but what can I do? meh. shit happens. i'm at least glad these movies get made.

and just cause I saw Wolverine five times doesn't mean I paid 5 times :lol:

I actually realized why Wolverine: Origins REALLY sucked: NO STAN LEE CAMEO :cookiecookie:
If he ain't stamp it, Gavin Hood is a chumpski.

And almost better than doing my own stop motion Wolvie toy movie WAS ME PLAYING WOLVERINE: ORIGINS FOR X-BOX 360 TODAY :ohsh: :wutang:

HOLYFUCK THAT GAME IS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE, AND HALF LOOKS LIKE THE MOVIE

and it's one of the most violent games I've ever played in my life. SOOOOOO much Wolverine claw ripping and blood and fun murder, you WISH the game was the movie.

anyone plays this will feel the joy I felt *snikt*
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Some of you need a reminder how awful the events of 5/1 were.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

MY EYES, THE GLASSES DO NOTHING!