MTV's Jersey Shore

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hell0maryjane wrote:so apparently "the situation" was previously a stripper.. this doesnt fucking surprise me
How about you get the fuck out of this thread with gay and unnecessary information.

The Situation could've run down a flock of school children on a quantity of Oxycontin that would kill a horse and I wouldn't care.

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

Employee wrote:
hell0maryjane wrote:so apparently "the situation" was previously a stripper.. this doesnt fucking surprise me
How about you get the fuck out of this thread with gay and unnecessary information.

The Situation could've run down a flock of school children on a quantity of Oxycontin that would kill a horse and I wouldn't care.
blah blah blah. you mustve gotten teased a lot as a lil fuckin kid. stop quoting me you dumb fuck and block me already. shits gettin old

lets proceed :)

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hell0maryjane wrote:
Employee wrote:

blah blah blah. you mustve gotten teased a lot as a lil fuckin kid. stop quoting me you dumb fuck and block me already. shits gettin old

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Employee wrote:
hell0maryjane wrote:
Employee wrote:

:lol:

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

where the fuck is that gif from??

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

:lol: @ this

Reef The Lost Cauze - "Jersey Shore"
<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... e"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... lost-cauze" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object>
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

^ :rofl: @ Reef trying to pronounce braciole

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

if that song blows up reef, the world has officially come full circle.

Cowy

Post by Cowy »

Jersey shore just got picked up for a second season. Same cast.

http://www.dose.ca/tv/Jersey+Shore+Cast ... story.html

Start pumping your fist like a champ, because one of the Jersey Shore kids claims the cast is set to return for a second season.

Many had assumed that another season of Jersey Shore would feature an all-new cast, a la Real World. However, Vinny Guadagnino (a.k.a. the one with hardly any camera time) told the New York Daily News that he and the rest of the Season 1 crew are probably going back to the Seaside Heights next summer for another installment of the MTV reality series.

ג€œThey want us to do another season,ג€ Guadagnino said last night at the Youth in Revolt after-party at La Pomme nightclub in New York City.

Itג€™s no surprise that the Jersey Shore group would want to extend their fame a little bit longer, especially considering the cold, hard cash theyג€™re earning just to show up at nightclubs. According to the Daily News, Mike ג€œThe Situationג€ Sorrentino, DJ Pauly D and Nicole ג€œSnookiג€ Polizzi each command $7,500 US per appearance, while Guadagnino gets $3,500 US. And, in a special package deal, sickeningly sweet couple Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola are $3,000 US total. (Former cast mate Angelina must be kicking herself for getting fired from the show in the first week.)

With that kind of cash on the table, weג€™re almost tempted to get some hair extensions, a fake tan and as many pairs of acid-washed jeans that money can buy.

Zeed Stun

Post by Zeed Stun »

:rofl: at vinny making less than ALMOST everyone else. they dont even do anything....at all.

edited for arlene
Last edited by Zeed Stun on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Zeed Stun wrote::rofl: at vinny making less than everyone else. they dont even do anything....at all.
reading isnt your forte is it

Zeed Stun

Post by Zeed Stun »

Mike ג€œThe Situationג€ Sorrentino, DJ Pauly D and Nicole ג€œSnookiג€ Polizzi each command $7,500 US per appearance, while Guadagnino gets $3,500 US.
did i miss something? 7500 > 3500, right?

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Cowy wrote:And, in a special package deal, sickeningly sweet couple Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola are $3,000 US total.
mouth breather

Zeed Stun

Post by Zeed Stun »

Mike ג€œThe Situationג€ Sorrentino, DJ Pauly D and Nicole ג€œSnookiג€ Polizzi each command $7,500 US per appearance, while Guadagnino gets $3,500 US.
jeez i read this sentence and laughed. sorry.

i edited the original post just for you. happy pappy?

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

you are a dainty little lady.

Zeed Stun

Post by Zeed Stun »

im gettin sandbagged here...and i like it

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

GTL
ImageImageImage

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

Snooki got a new show coming out, snookin for love
ImageImageImage

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Well, looks like I will be saying "creepin" a whole lot for the foreseeable future.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

:rofl: Anyone see them turning Michael Cera into a guido during the commercials?

This show is the best.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Cowy

Post by Cowy »

Ronnie straight ground and pounded that fucking dude. Had a nice knee on the way down and a couple good elbows too... MMA career forthcoming.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

nowadays i'm kinda wishing it was sammie sweetheart who got knocked the fuck out.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Blockhead wrote:nowadays i'm kinda wishing it was sammie sweetheart who got knocked the fuck out.
Don't besmirch her.

Golden Guidette.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Oh shit!! Pauly D is from Fed Hill (stomping grounds of Hustle Crowe)!!!

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

DJ Pauly D's Facebook wrote: DJ Pauly D Just got asked to Attend The Super Bowl Party FEb 7th @ The Playboy Mansion !!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaa Now Thats Whats up !!
Yesterday at 10:14pm

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

From the 'Info' section of DJ Pauly D's Facebook wrote:This Italian DJ is definitely a ladies man to the fullest extreme, any spot he spins at will be packed with beautiful women, dying for a glimpse of him and what he does

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Hip-Hop August 2009 Mix - DJ Pauly D - 7/28/2009

http://rapidshare.com/files/324945946/D ... P_MIXX.mp3

Thun

Post by Thun »

Pauly D stays winning.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

uxpsi wrote:
Tommy Bunz wrote:Haven't watched but I'm about 111% positive that this is going to reaffirm my belief that all of New Jersey should be bombed off the face of the earth so that Pennsylvania can have a beach.
Nobody will ever make a show, write a book about Pennsylvania in a negative or positive fashion. You guys are a fucking joke that have never contributed anything.

Canada gets talked about more than Pennsylvania.
Steel Mills
Cheesesteaks
The muthfucking Declaration of Independence
Ben Muthafuckin Franklin
The best QBs in the world
Rocky

Fin.