MTV's Jersey Shore

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

House of Games wrote:i was leaving karma when that dude started popping shit to the cast. i was like 4 feet from that whole scene. he really deserved to get his shit rocked. he was getting all racial with those security guards and just talking mad shit to the cast how "they dont know him"

i also was right there like 3 blocks later when ronnie got arrested. the guy i was with stopped to try and tell the cops that they shouldn't lock him up, and the mtv camera dudes thanked up for trying to help and shit.

but yo ronnie did fuck that dude up. after he peeled himself off the sidewalk. he went and stood in traffic for like 5 minutes. he really had no fucking clue what happened. shit was priceless. we saw him talking soooo much shit one one block. then me and my friends circled the the block in a car. and 2 streets later guy was fucking layed out.
So your the wigger in the black fitted with that cool sweater that only has one sleeve desperately trying to mack to snookis? :ohsh:

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Blockhead wrote:house of games, it's safe to say those guys get screamed on at pretty much every club they go to right? it seems like the only time they don't get into fights is when they go to empty ass bars and dance amongst themselves.
absolutely. they either get screamed at, or just stared at in wonderment. but yea i think thats why they went to the spot where snookie got hit; to avoid trouble but wound up getting involved in shit anyway

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

catfish hunter wrote:So your the wigger in the black fitted with that cool sweater that only has one sleeve desperately trying to mack to snookis? :ohsh:
hahaha na man i was rolling with that shit crew. but i have seen that dude around. tell me hes not the sketchiest looking human you've ever seen.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I was thinking that the people who own Karma have to be pretty happy. I bet this summer you won't be able to get into that place.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Random Sample wrote:I was thinking that the people who own Karma have to be pretty happy. I bet this summer you won't be able to get into that place.
yea i went to school with the kid who owns it theyre pretty stoked. they were doing anything for the MTV crew. but my best friends father is opening up a 4 story pool bar directly across the street in attempts to make karma useless.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Random Sample wrote:I was thinking that the people who own Karma have to be pretty happy. I bet this summer you won't be able to get into that place.
That place was packed every night wall to wall before this, so this summe rit should be impregnable.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Thun wrote:
That place was packed every night wall to wall before this, so this summe rit should be impregnable.
karma is wack, Hemingways all day

Cowy

Post by Cowy »

The second Snookie started talking to that shady ass dude I called out to my friends, that looks like every coke dealer I've ever seen. Cue next scene he has a backpack in the club.

Bare minimum, 1 pound of schwag was in there.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Cowy wrote:The second Snookie started talking to that shady ass dude I called out to my friends, that looks like every coke dealer I've ever seen. Cue next scene he has a backpack in the club.

real talk im pretty sure that kid stole my friends PS3 in order to get drug money

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

sammi and ronnie have got to stop breaking up every night.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

House of Games wrote:
Cowy wrote:The second Snookie started talking to that shady ass dude I called out to my friends, that looks like every coke dealer I've ever seen. Cue next scene he has a backpack in the club.

real talk im pretty sure that kid stole my friends PS3 in order to get drug money
SO HE WAS YOU :ohsh:

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

catfish hunter wrote:
House of Games wrote:

SO HE WAS YOU :ohsh:
hahaha never that. i dont steal video game consoles. only panties and diamonds.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

arlene wrote:sammi and ronnie have got to stop breaking up every night.
or he needs to stop being a pussy and tell her to shut the fuck up as much as possible. and perhaps push her more often.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Blockhead wrote:
or he needs to stop being a pussy and tell her to shut the fuck up as much as possible. and perhaps push her more often.
that push was great. im gonna guess that isn't the first time he has put his hands on a woman.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Sammi is completely worthless. At least Snooki and Jwoww know that they're stupid whores.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Thun wrote:Sammi is completely worthless. At least Snooki and Jwoww know that they're stupid whores.
nothing worse then a whore who can't embrace her whoredom

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Thun wrote:Sammi is completely worthless. At least Snooki and Jwoww know that they're stupid whores.
EXACTLY. she's way to stupid to be as uppity as she is.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

Vinnys 'sitaution' impression was fire
"What drives me to take chances like that?!"

and Pauly Ds "shes basically stalking my entire life' was pure lols
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

kinda bummed theres only one more ep

supnick

Post by supnick »

missed them on chelsea lately, fuck

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Blockhead wrote:
he always backs down to her even when shes wrong, which is EVERY TIME.

worst couple ever. except for pauly d and his stalker, but he handled that amazingly.

i love this show so much it scares me.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

i heard that the Sitch and Snickers are hooking up on the road now?

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

haha I can't believe how many times I seen this same type of shit go down at the shore

The whole Ronnie fight/ him pushing Sammie etc

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Adam & Eve to Distribute ג€˜Jersey Shore XXXג€™

http://business.avn.com/articles/37139.html

binary

Post by binary »

Moolah, that is by far the funniest sig i've seen in ages. wtf, hahaha.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

Blockhead wrote:it seems like the only time they don't get into fights is when they go to empty ass bars and dance amongst themselves.

"Dance amongst yourselves."

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i'll put my foot in my mouth, backtrack & admit that this show is definitely entertaining (in the lowest form of the word :lol:)

- pauly d is king of the guidos
- situation is always entertaining & a great heel
- vinny is prolly a good dude.. but he's fucking boring & shouldn't even be on the show
- j-woww & snookie are slutty drunk idiots who both have their moments
- ronnie/sammi are annoying as all hell.. especially ronnie

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ackbar wrote:i'll put my foot in my mouth, backtrack & admit that this show is definitely entertaining (in the lowest form of the word :lol:)

- pauly d is king of the guidos
- situation is always entertaining & a great heel
- vinny is prolly a good dude.. but he's fucking boring & shouldn't even be on the show
- j-woww & snookie are slutty drunk idiots who both have their moments
- ronnie/sammi are annoying as all hell.. especially ronnie
I kinda feel the exact way. Vinnie is useless but maybe thats why they picked him to balance it out.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

snickers and the situation need their own shows...

'Jersey Shore' Girl is 'Snookin' for Love'

Lights, camera, Snooki!

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi recently told "Extra" that she wanted her own reality show -- and she's narrowed her dream to hosting a dating show!

"I want a dating show -- Snookin' For Love," Snooki tells OK! magazine. "I want to find my prince. I'd have 27 guys: guidos and juice heads. That'd be heaven. Every time I'd pick a guy, I'd give them a pickle and we'd eat the pickles at the end."

See the top reality moments of 2009

Snooki, known for taking a sucker punch on the MTV reality series, also has a message for Brad Ferro -- the 24-year-old gym teacher who assaulted her.

"You're the loser of America," Snooki tells Ferro via the magazine. "He'll always be known as the guy who punched a little girl."

"Jersey Shore" airs Thursdays on MTV.
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/12/j ... g_show.php
ImageImageImage

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

who's in NY?? Get your muthafuckin ed hardy shiny shirt and blow out ready

Pauly D to deejay at 'Jersey Shore' bash in Midtown

Manhattanites, start hitting the tanning salons and perfecting those blowouts because Pauly D is coming to town.

Paul DelVecchio, aka DJ Pauly D, who has shot to fame thanks to MTV's breakout reality series "The Jersey Shore," will be spinning at Midtown bar Sutton Place Jan. 23 from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.

"Jersey Shore"-attire is mandatory at the event, where bargoers are sure to be fist-pumping the night away to Pauly D's genre of choice -- house music. Cover is $10. RSVP to SuttonGoesJersey@gmail.com.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manh ... ivU5vZTU0L
ImageImageImage