Dexter Season 4 trailer

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

random idea that prolly isnt true- killer was quin's reporter fuck buddy trying to create a news story to scoop

or news lady = vacation killer

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

it was trinity, as soon as they cut to that scene i knew they were gonna get merked.. lundy's dead, deb aint. this will give dex the anger to go crazy and fuck up the trinity killer
ImageImageImage

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

thekeentwo wrote:random idea that prolly isnt true- killer was quin's reporter fuck buddy trying to create a news story to scoop

or news lady = vacation killer
aiight,

so far,

it could've been

1. antwan.....cause he knows Lundi is a cockblock.
2. quin's booty call......since she needs to make a story.
3. the trinity killer.....but i doubt it since guns was never his steez. and he never robbed people.

i still think bruhman did it for the time being.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

GhostDog

Post by GhostDog »

ALASKA wrote:everytime i see deb my brain starts asking "hey deb why the long face" it cracks me up everytime. Rita is annoying, deb is the worst fucking character. I can get down for the homeboy angel, ive always liked him since his days on oz. hopefully the show doesnt go on much longer.
Don't say that man. Dexter is still one of the best drama's TV. Easily. I'll truly miss this show whenever it ends.

Yeah, Deb, and Rita are annoying. I can't front. It's crazy the kind of bad luck Deb's had with boyfriends.

I totally forgot about the vacation killer. I'm pretty sure Antonie will be suspected of the shootings. Never thought the possibility of Antoine being the "vacation killer". It's certainly possible. I'm thinking Trinity did the job, but it maybe too obvious.

That female cop was crazy hot. I agree that they could have drawn this story out to multiple eps. Oh well.

I just knew something bad was going to happen to Lundy, and Deb in the finale scene. It was so obvious.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

i love the show but its not built for a long run.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

GhostDog wrote:
ALASKA wrote:everytime i see deb my brain starts asking "hey deb why the long face" it cracks me up everytime. Rita is annoying, deb is the worst fucking character. I can get down for the homeboy angel, ive always liked him since his days on oz. hopefully the show doesnt go on much longer.
Don't say that man. Dexter is still one of the best drama's TV. Easily. I'll truly miss this show whenever it ends.

Yeah, Deb, and Rita are annoying. I can't front. It's crazy the kind of bad luck Deb's had with boyfriends.

I totally forgot about the vacation killer. I'm pretty sure Antonie will be suspected of the shootings. Never thought the possibility of Antoine being the "vacation killer". It's certainly possible. I'm thinking Trinity did the job, but it maybe too obvious.

That female cop was crazy hot. I agree that they could have drawn this story out to multiple eps. Oh well.

I just knew something bad was going to happen to Lundy, and Deb in the finale scene. It was so obvious.
I think Trinity is probably doing all kinds of killings.. don't think hes the 3 kills n move dude especially only 4 episodes in of a usual 13 episode season and they got 2 kills already
ImageImageImage

Pronay

Post by Pronay »

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

the female cop was amazingly hot, wish she was around more.

i think trinity murked lundy, but made it look like a random mugging.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

still illiterate wrote:the female cop was amazingly hot, wish she was around more.

i think trinity murked lundy, but made it look like a random mugging.
yup
ImageImageImage

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Pronay wrote:Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

binary

Post by binary »

still illiterate wrote:the female cop was amazingly hot, wish she was around more.
Extremely, did you see her body when Dex was checking out the house? :ohsh:

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

:ohsh:

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

thekeentwo wrote::ohsh:
This.

sad ape

Post by sad ape »

I used to love this show. I still like it but enough of the love story shit already. we're watching to see a serial killer murder people and learn his mind. Not a cops love affair with a reporter. John Lithgow is awesome though. I would like the cinematographer to do a better job though. every shot is with 5 feet or closer to the actors. fucking lazy. I understand they are shooting a show and just want to go home after a days work. but if a show isn't visually stimulating the writing, acting and directing can't make up for it.
Hmph

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Finally got caught up with this season. I think Anton killed Lundy. Also, the acting has been cringe worthy on the last couple episodes, they really need to step it up.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

sad ape

Post by sad ape »

Hayzoos wrote:Finally got caught up with this season. I think Anton killed Lundy. Also, the acting has been cringe worthy on the last couple episodes, they really need to step it up.
I never thought about the " Anton " theory.... hmmmmm...

also you are right about the acting. I find everyone except for Deb, Dexter and Lithgow, terrible actors
Hmph

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

binary wrote:
Extremely, did you see her body when Dex was checking out the house? :ohsh:
yup, she was definitely on that :ohsh:

she was also that random female bounty hunter from chronicles of riddick.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

sad ape wrote:I used to love this show. I still like it but enough of the love story shit already. we're watching to see a serial killer murder people and learn his mind. Not a cops love affair with a reporter. John Lithgow is awesome though. I would like the cinematographer to do a better job though. every shot is with 5 feet or closer to the actors. fucking lazy. I understand they are shooting a show and just want to go home after a days work. but if a show isn't visually stimulating the writing, acting and directing can't make up for it.
if the love affair with the reporter means more topless shots of the reporter im all for it.

jay

Post by jay »

ALASKA wrote:
sad ape wrote:I used to love this show. I still like it but enough of the love story shit already. we're watching to see a serial killer murder people and learn his mind. Not a cops love affair with a reporter. John Lithgow is awesome though. I would like the cinematographer to do a better job though. every shot is with 5 feet or closer to the actors. fucking lazy. I understand they are shooting a show and just want to go home after a days work. but if a show isn't visually stimulating the writing, acting and directing can't make up for it.
if the love affair with the reporter means more topless shots of the reporter im all for it.
say word

sad ape

Post by sad ape »

jay wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
say word
WORD

those are some great new york boobs
Hmph

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

:ohsh:

binary

Post by binary »

Last night's episode actually bored me enough to stop watching. The acting and Deb just got to me. Did it end up being a good episode?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

binary wrote:Last night's episode actually bored me enough to stop watching. The acting and Deb just got to me. Did it end up being a good episode?
all it did really was give more so a background to the Trinity Killer. weakest episode so far. Deb acting out of control for a scene or two was cool.

someone explain how those fuckin' drug addict junkies were connected to Lundi's shooting again. i must've missed over that shit from some of the previous episodes......
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

they arent connected. deb just thinks they are.

i really thought the episode was great. trinity is a pretty excellent character and deb snapping was awesome

i could have cloudy judgement cuz i was high as a kite watching it.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

arlene wrote:they arent connected. deb just thinks they are.

i really thought the episode was great. trinity is a pretty excellent character and deb snapping was awesome

:cheers:

I scraped a fat ball of resin from my pipe and fried that up before watching and thought the episode was great. Part where dex goes in and fucks with the ashes was badass. But Trinity is lookin at Dexter now too. That had to be Lithgows finest episode so far.
ImageImageImage

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

awful episode.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

dat piff wrote:

I scraped a fat ball of resin from my pipe and fried that up before watching and thought the episode was great. Part where dex goes in and fucks with the ashes was badass. But Trinity is lookin at Dexter now too. That had to be Lithgows finest episode so far.
its the only one he was in for more than 5 mins

:smugkid:

i thought it was great.

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

ALASKA wrote:awful episode.
word, I have high hopes for tonights though.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

dat piff wrote:

the lesson here is:
watch dexter high. every episode is great.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

OH SNAP! Dexter killed an innocent. When I was watching it I was thinking he wasn't really doing his due diligence on this guy. I wasn't really too surprised when it turned out someone else did the killings. Next week looks pretty intense. I'm psyched.