Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Seinfeld)

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

ric

Re: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Seinfeld)

Post by ric »

thank god its coming back. really kind of waiting to see what this turns into though.

remember that special series comedy central did where they ranked the top 100 comedians of all time?

really not possible to rank and so that was dumb; but the format was AWESOME; each episode had a small group of comedians sitting around a table with drinks/food(?) talking about why they loved the comedians on the list. was GREAT

if seinfeld can up his game a little bit and do something like that. that would be awesome. i mean this sort of thing has so much potential. comedians giving their take on ordinary life (but then of course the status of the comedian will be lowered but whatever)

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

no recollection of that show at all. or was that that jon favreau show, never saw it but that was on ifc. no reason to think seinfeld won't just stay the course, which is fine, but yeah all the potential in the world is there if he ever decided he wanted to make someting a bit more ambitious
moved by duck muscles

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

LilLeftBrain wrote:no recollection of that show at all. or was that that jon favreau show, never saw it but that was on ifc. no reason to think seinfeld won't just stay the course, which is fine, but yeah all the potential in the world is there if he ever decided he wanted to make someting a bit more ambitious
I clearly remember that show and luckily someone put it on YouTube. So here ya go with the first episode.

IRISH_CRAIG

Post by IRISH_CRAIG »

Kalel wrote:
LilLeftBrain wrote:no recollection of that show at all. or was that that jon favreau show, never saw it but that was on ifc. no reason to think seinfeld won't just stay the course, which is fine, but yeah all the potential in the world is there if he ever decided he wanted to make someting a bit more ambitious
I clearly remember that show and luckily someone put it on YouTube. So here ya go with the first episode.

Nice 1 Kalel, Louis CK at number 98 out of 100? Wow. This is great, I'd never heard of it either, and anything with the late great Greg Giraldo gets votes.

Deffo lookin forward to the new season of CICGC, Patton Oswalts face is a picture when he sees the DMC.

Looking forward to hearing him describe feeling how the stones on the road sprinkle yer backside as you drive in a De Lorean #realtalk

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

nice nice indeed, will give that a watching
moved by duck muscles

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

IRISH_CRAIG wrote:
Kalel wrote:

Nice 1 Kalel, Louis CK at number 98 out of 100? Wow. This is great, I'd never heard of it either, and anything with the late great Greg Giraldo gets votes.

Deffo lookin forward to the new season of CICGC, Patton Oswalts face is a picture when he sees the DMC.

Looking forward to hearing him describe feeling how the stones on the road sprinkle yer backside as you drive in a De Lorean #realtalk
Keep in mind this came out almost a decade ago.

IRISH_CRAIG

Post by IRISH_CRAIG »

Exacto ! And what number would you say Louis is at now?

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

I don't know. Top 20?

IRISH_CRAIG

Post by IRISH_CRAIG »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:I don't know. Top 20?

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

decently funny, winged penises.
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

hadn't cared about any of the latest season ones enough to watch but just did the aziz one which resulted in a sixteen minute cringe (through no fault of azizs)
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

azizes?
asssizes?
moved by duck muscles