No Adam Carolla Podcast Thread?

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

No Adam Carolla Podcast Thread?

Post by Reason »

Seriously do yourselves a favor and browse the long list of interesting people he's done podcasts with this past year, download the shit and listen to it while working out or dicking around or playing a video game on mute.

Adam Carolla is one of the funniest people right now and he is criminally slept-on.

For you Inglourious fans, check out the Chris Waltz podcast. He details the Tarantino process.
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Nets 2022

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

there is a huge six pager.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

his podcast has been all over cye. I listen to him once in awhile(more now that I gave away my tv) but It's prolly my least fav. radio/podcast that I listen to. I def. prefer Howard Stern, the Ron and Fez stuff posted here, The Best Show, Never Not Funny, and Comedy Death Ray. But, since it is the biggest podcast out there, he gets some pretty good guests and I'm always down for a good rant.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

the one thing i found about carolla, is that the longer you listen to him the less frequently he is funny. he has a lot of go to shit, that gets tired after a while. Plus he really has a hard on about his tough times as a kid. he still pulls some great shit out time to time and there is nobody i would rather listen to talk about 80s-90s movies than him, bill simmons and dave dameshek.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

^^
respectfully disagree. he is constantly funny to me. the rants he repeats are hilarious to me. the way he dismisses his self-esteem and his childhood by way of explaining the non-existence of his parents' warmth is hilarious.

and he has a ton of interesting guests....i've listened and learned a lot about shit i wouldn't have because i forced myself to not care who he was interviewing...and i'm glad i did

anyway didn't know he was prevalent in cye, so fuck it. but yea if anything you basterds fans should listen to his shit with christopher waltz (the lead german character)
Nets 2022

ackbar
Super Canadian

Re: No Adam Carolla Podcast Thread?

Post by ackbar »

Reason wrote:Adam Carolla is one of the funniest people right now and he is criminally slept-on.
lol
he is basically the least slept-on. do you realize how popular his podcast is? plus he's a regular contributor to the jay leno show (amongst countless other projects he's done within hollywood)

at times his podcast is good-to-great.. a lot of other times it's completely unlistenable. he repeats everything he says, he ass kisses whoever he interviews in the worst way and his "political insight" is some of the worst stuff you could possibly subject yourself to listen to.

anyways.. we could prolly move this conversation to the other thread cause it's only half a page down

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

ive been listening to him for a good three years now. i used to listen to his radio show daily, so a lot of it is tired for me, i felt the same way as reason for a long time. lately he has just been irking me.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

plus carolla has a new sitcom coming out on nbc. dude is not slept-on

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

ackbar wrote:plus carolla has a new sitcom coming out on nbc. dude is not slept-on
oh word? didn't know he had a pilot picked up by nbc

of all the people at this website whose posts are rife with absolutely no persepective, you are the biggest perpetrator

you constantly make these statements which are clearly opinions as if they are facts because you're such a world-class egotistic blowhard. you have absolutely no perspective. adam carolla is not underrated or unknown by YOU, you fucking douchebag. none of my friends know he even has a podcast. the fact that his podcast is #1 doesn't mean shit = very few people download/listen to/know about podcasts and the VAST majortity of podcasts are god-awful

you are canadian and love a culture and music that rejects you. i'm guessing your constantly self-proving statements comes from some struggle rooted in that fact
Nets 2022

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

:naswtf:

you seem mad sensitive bro

adam's podcast listenership is in the millions.. that's not some niche market shit

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

naw it's not bein sensitive, you'd be surprised how many posters agree with my sentiment that you are completely wrapped up in your own world and brain and have absolutely no perspective or sense of humble-talk when you post
Nets 2022

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if it's clear to you that what i'm posting is opinion.. then wtf are you upset about really? you sound insecure about the internet. maybe you're jealous of my superior posting skills
(or maybe i'm just hella jealous of your perspective dawg)

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

philaflava posters in 2010 are hella on edge.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

That Reason outburst came out of nowhere. wtf

Anyway, I agree with ALASKA. I used to listen to 99% of the podcasts, but it gets too repetitious. He has go-to rants that he rarely adds anything new to like the one about the immigrants not being able to drive in California and how much he hates the ranchero music that they listen to.
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

ackbar is def a smug kid though

Harry Hater

Re: No Adam Carolla Podcast Thread?

Post by Harry Hater »

Reason wrote:No Adam Carolla Podcast Thread?
Fuck the search button, I know that thing never works but....

LOL at thread title. Don't you want to be a lawyer or some shit?