Ridiculous Movie Ideas

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

T Rav

Ridiculous Movie Ideas

Post by T Rav »

Inspired by Sylissez amazing Sharknado movie idea that was obviously stolen from this board.
Add your own.

Kanguru
After looking to reform the hiphop super duo known as Gang Starr, DJ Premier finally finds his replacement for the deceased Guru in a rapping kangaroo. Little does DJ Premier know, that the kangaroo has travelled through time to kill Solar (Guru's ex-lover), and maybe Premier as well.
Opens in Macedonia.
Buy my mixtape.

JaH BLaZe

Re: Ridiculous Movie Ideas

Post by JaH BLaZe »

:shittylikesometp: :lock:

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

I had to google to make sure that wasn't a real movie.

Req

Post by Req »

T Rav wrote:Inspired by Sylissez amazing Sharknado movie idea that was obviously stolen from this board.
Add your own.

Kanguru
After looking to reform the hiphop super duo known as Gang Starr, DJ Premier finally finds his replacement for the deceased Guru in a rapping kangaroo. Little does DJ Premier know, that the kangaroo has travelled through time to kill Solar (Guru's ex-lover), and maybe Premier as well.
Opens in Macedonia.
can the kangaroo's joey be played by Jaz?

also need a way to write Wicked in as the core antagonist, possibly slayed by Mamli in the climax.
F.U. MOOLAH

T Rav

Post by T Rav »

Req wrote:
T Rav wrote:Inspired by Sylissez amazing Sharknado movie idea that was obviously stolen from this board.
Add your own.

Kanguru
Opens in Macedonia.

also need a way to write Wicked in as the core antagonist, possibly slayed by Mamli in the climax.
The kangaroo's joey needs to be played by Jaz. I don't think there's any way around it.
I really like your idea of Wicked as the core antagonist, Req, but I feel we may be wasting some great material for the sequel. Kanguru ventures into commercial hiphop to make money, and features a guest spot on one of his hits by Nicki Manaj. Wicked and his boss, AC The PD are unhappy with this and try to kill Kanguru.
I like where this is going.
Buy my mixtape.

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

T Rav wrote:
Req wrote:
Add your own.

Kanguru
Opens in Macedonia.

The kangaroo's joey needs to be played by Jaz. I don't think there's any way around it.
I really like your idea of Wicked as the core antagonist, Req, but I feel we may be wasting some great material for the sequel. Kanguru ventures into commercial hiphop to make money, and features a guest spot on one of his hits by Nicki Manaj. Wicked and his boss, AC The PD are unhappy with this and try to kill Ice Cube.
I like where this is going.
Fixed.