Lance Bass is Gay.

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

blastmaster
King Duggan

Lance Bass is Gay.

Post by blastmaster »

Sad day for N'Sync fans every where today ladies and gents. Although he was always my second least favorite (to Joey), this still saddends me. Who the hell wants to sing along in thier car about love with a faggot?

I never thought I would say this in a million years, but I am glad that the group is broken up.

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

:lastweek: :blaowarrow:

No homo
Hoody Shankz

Post by No homo »

sorry to be teh bearer of bad news, but http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58995

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

No homo wrote:sorry to be teh bearer of bad news, but http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58995
Meh, that thread got gayed up. In Curb, a more mature forum, I thought we could talk about the impact this revalation has on the music world. I have a feeling this is a deathblow to an NSync reunion. They cant get back together and be martketable with a homo in their ranks, but they cant kick him out or they will look like bigots. The only real solution would be to kill him, get back together, and have Justin beat box an RIP interlude. All I really want is to hear JT and JC on a track together again. Their tracks together on Celebrity are fucking special. Both of their solo careers have been satisfying, but the chemistry they have together was incredible.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

blastmaster wrote:
No homo wrote:sorry to be teh bearer of bad news, but http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58995
Meh, that thread got gayed up. In Curb, a more mature forum, I thought we could talk about the impact this revalation has on the music world. I have a feeling this is a deathblow to an NSync reunion. They cant get back together and be martketable with a homo in their ranks, but they cant kick him out or they will look like bigots. The only real solution would be to kill him, get back together, and have Justin beat box an RIP interlude. All I really want is to hear JT and JC on a track together again. Their tracks together on Celebrity are fucking special. Both of their solo careers have been satisfying, but the chemistry they have together was incredible.
:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

No homo
Hoody Shankz

Post by No homo »

blastmaster wrote:
hahaha, trew.

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

Liger Woods

Post by Liger Woods »

No homo wrote:
blastmaster wrote:
hahaha, trew.
i'm laughin cuz this mufucka got PROJECT Pat in his sig. too.

now that's thorough.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

I have a diverse portfolio.

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

blastmaster wrote:I fuckin' havea diversea portafolioa.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

:cry:

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

blastmaster wrote::cry:
blastmaster why are you crying?
can i get you something??

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Rough news to handle... then reevolution was mean to me (I think, Im not sure what his last post was all about, I thought my spelling was usually pretty ok, confusing stuff). Unless you can control the sexual preferences of members of my favorite musical groups, no, there is not much you can do for me. Next thing you know it will come out that Ronnie DeVoe is in to beastiality.

Color me disheartened.

One Time

Post by One Time »

I thought he was a lesbian when I first saw him.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

Good thread.

zizek

Post by zizek »

Blastmaster wants to be shot into space with Lance.
When we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

this gay thing is a conspiracy to keep Lance away from the moon.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:this gay thing is a conspiracy to keep Lance away from the moon.
<insert Uranus joke here>
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Jizzy
O.G. Status

Post by Jizzy »

Ah well at least I wont be jealous when I see him with Emanuelle Chriqui all the time!

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

blastmaster wrote:reevolution was mean to me (I think, Im not sure what his last post was all about, I thought my spelling was usually pretty ok, confusing stuff).
ok, picture the guy in your signature saying this:

'I fuckin' havea diversea portafolioa.'

get it?

:cry:

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

AAAAAAHHHHHH, ok. I read it at first as a spanish accent deal, then that didnt work, so I though stuff was just spelt bad. Damn, I cant believe I missed that. Good shit. Very good shit.

zpt4

Post by zpt4 »

how could this guy not be gay?
"the member formely known only for a short while and only by himself as the proud lurker even though he wasnt"