He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack (Favre)

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

rooski

Post by rooski »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:the guy is scum but he's also a better QB then anyone on their roster.

He's made them super bowl contenders, unfortunately.

It's the Vikings and the NFC East.

and then there's everyone else.
:owens:

LAST YEAR WAS NOT A FLUKE!

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

Sage could be a beast if handled right.

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

This is gonna make the Bears vs Vikings games a hell of a lot more interesting.

I'm all for it. I'll put up with the helicopter footage of Favre driving to Dunkin' Donuts (I wonder what he ordered????) if it means that the games will be more exciting.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

How many death threats do you think the Vikings will now receive?

I think the over/under is at like 35,438,923.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

IF FAVRE IS NOT IMPALED BY A HUNTING PROJECTILE ENTITY AT SOME POINT BY SOME MINNESOTA-BRED WHITE TRASH, I WILL BE SERIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED
Nets 2022

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

put all the anger and emo shit aside.

defenses cant put 8 men in the box anymore to stop AP. how do you scheme to stop the vikings?

still just take away peterson?

"I am excited about the opportunity to join this football team," the three-time NFL MVP said in a release. "From ownership, to coaching, to the players, it is evident that everyone in the Vikings organization is committed to bringing the fans of Minnesota a Championship. I am eager to join my new teammates and get to work towards that goal."
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Post by an-also »

keL wrote: defenses cant put 8 men in the box anymore to stop AP. how do you scheme to stop the vikings?
The vikings still only have a better qb than the Lions in the NFC north.

FURY

Post by FURY »

My brother was on his honeymoon last month in jamaica and happen to be rooming nxt to the the viking head coach's daughter. She told him at that time it was a sure thing. I wish I coulda somehow someway made some money off of this. Wonder if they were taking bets in Vegas...

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Goddammit people. He fucking sucks as an NFL QB. They're not 'instant SB contenders' any more than they were before him, if anything this makes them worse. He might be better than what they already have but that doesn't mean shit because a) what they have blows and b) he blows . So at the end of the night, it's a wash anyway and they still need a starting QB.

That being said, this is great.

Bears NFC North champs, at the very least. Holla.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:the guy is scum but he's also a better QB then anyone on their roster.

He's made them super bowl contenders, unfortunately.

It's the Vikings and the NFC East.

and then there's everyone else.
:larry:

Favre is the third best quarterback in his division. I don't say that cause I'm jocking the Bears, I'm just saying he doesn't all of a sudden put them over the hump. As always he is hit or miss. And given his age I'd say odds are he might hurt this team when it matters. Also calling a team super bowl contenders in the NFC is kind of pointless. They were contenders before he got there and they are still contenders.

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

keL wrote:put all the anger and emo shit aside.

defenses cant put 8 men in the box anymore to stop AP. how do you scheme to stop the vikings?

"I am excited about the opportunity to join this football team," the three-time NFL MVP said in a release. "From ownership, to coaching, to the players, it is evident that everyone in the Vikings organization is committed to bringing the fans of Minnesota a Championship. I am eager to join my new teammates and get to work towards that goal."
vikings are my team, and to think that defenses are going to scheme around brett favre at 40 with our below average wide recieving core over adrian peterson you are smoking something. There first option is going to be stop the run.

He is the third best quarterback in the division.

HE LED THE LEAGUE IN INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

Even with Farve taking the place of garbage ass tavarias i don't see them winning it all. Winning the Division is gonna be hell even with ap and a top 5 defense. My prediction they'll be 10-6 or 11-5.

rooski

Post by rooski »

Press conference is pretty uncomfortable.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

BJ RAJI IS GOING TO EAT THIS FAGGOT'S ASS.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Lol at the green bay fan saying "go make more commercials that show off your cannon of an arm.." :owens:

That's some scorned girlfriend shit right there.

rooski

Post by rooski »

No way he plays the whole season.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

jazzmatazz23 wrote:
keL wrote:put all the anger and emo shit aside.

vikings are my team, and to think that defenses are going to scheme around brett favre at 40 with our below average wide recieving core over adrian peterson you are smoking something. There first option is going to be stop the run.

He is the third best quarterback in the division.

HE LED THE LEAGUE IN INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR
you are forgetting some key facts

through the first 5 games of last year he led the NFL in passing yards
through week 11 he had a 95 QB rating

he was playing with a torn rotator cuff last year, thats why reason and the jets are all butt hurt

brett went from a west coast offense to a completely different offense in New york...and he was dominate

so ..... yeah he led in interceptions, but thats his game
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

yeah he was good till his shoulder got hurt last year, but he's a year older and no guarantees on his shoulder health going forward

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

blastmaster wrote:BJ RAJI IS GOING TO EAT THIS FAGGOT'S ASS.
WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!!

BJ RAJI ISN'T THAT GOOD

Now, if his name was Rhett Bayou and he was from Duluth...I reckon he might be able to get to da ol' pigskin when the collie runs a go route if you catch my drift

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

dude just ruined sports media two years in a row.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Ramen wrote:dude just ruined sports media two years in a row.
seriously i hate him more than i hate t.o.'s attention-whoring ass

i wouldn't be surprised if favre comes out with a reality show
Nets 2022

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

we need a game manager that can make quality throws. Not a 40 year old gun slinger that turns the ball over more then any qb that has ever played the game.

25 millions dollars in 2 years?

Greenbay dumped him for a reason.

HE IS UNCLUTCH.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

I am surprised at how many of you who think this is a bad move.

This makes the Vikings a lock for the playoffs, and because they play in such a weak division, the inside route to a first round bye. Yes, that's how big this is.

drug

Post by drug »

This is a nightmare.

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

VideoKilledThe wrote:I am surprised at how many of you who think this is a bad move.

This makes the Vikings a lock for the playoffs, and because they play in such a weak division, the inside route to a first round bye. Yes, that's how big this is.
I don't think the NFC north is a weak division at all. 3 teams from that division could make the playoffs.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

I can't believe that a Vikings fan wouldn't be thrilled by this signing. He's obviously an upgrade over either one of the guys that the Vikes would have had otherwise.

I'm as sick as everyone else about Favre, but it's going to be fun to watch the Vikings/Packers games this year.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

drug

Post by drug »

jamrage wrote:I can't believe that a Vikings fan wouldn't be thrilled by this signing
:larry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ this:

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love sports.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

jazzmatazz23 wrote:
VideoKilledThe wrote:I am surprised at how many of you who think this is a bad move.

I don't think the NFC north is a weak division at all. 3 teams from that division could make the playoffs.
I think the cutler move has made the bears overrated. yeah he's better then what they had before but their WRs are still not good. Also, their pass defense last year was atrocious. I'm not a big fan of their DBs. They don't generate much of a pass rush imo. They get by on causing turnovers.